Whatmummymakes #4 Always on a Costa break, what is it Mummy actually makes?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5D7063C8-5296-410F-8825-41D749112069.jpeg

Deceased at the suggestion my phone gives me after viewing this thread šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi newbie here. I started weaning when her first book came out, which I bought and used a few recipes. I soon after had to stop following as she started to really irritate me.

I do remember a while ago her oven broke and she said her husband would sort itā€¦. I wondered if she was on the beg for a new oven at the time.

Reactions: 3
Howling that over half the comments are recommending other people on Instagram and Joe Wicks šŸ˜‚
D33512B8-91C1-4EE9-8963-190A07D7E2A1.jpeg

Also my take on the stories being broken is that she has covid or is isolating. And that the one story so far is a recording she did before but hasnā€™t shared.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s back now guysā€¦. Same stuff as always. Her and Nina out and about. No hint of a husband.

Reactions: 8
I was shocked to see that she actually protected ninas privacy for once.

Other than that it's the same old stuff. Cafes. Lakes. Picnics. Heart attack pasta.

Reactions: 7
No chance she got a last minute hotel room in Harrogate or York. They are massive tourist cities, they'll be packed!

Reactions: 6
No chance she got a last minute hotel room in Harrogate or York. They are massive tourist cities, they'll be packed!
Imagine telling the husband ā€˜sorry, donā€™t want to come home - weā€™re staying away, byeā€™! I donā€™t get why they never have trips away together, he is surely not that busy all the time!!!

Reactions: 11
If you mean with the emoji covering, there are plenty of ways people can remove those. She needs to stop sharing videos where anything is on display.
Oh really? That's bleeping awful then. I thought finally, she's trying.

In an ideal world she wouldn't be exploiting her child at all for sales, likes and follows.

Reactions: 2
A kidsā€™ clothes company I follow on Insta is giving away their Judeā€™s ice cream pack. No danger of that here šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 4
Would anyone else served that slab of fat to a kid? šŸ¤¢
I actually thought for once she was showing the plate for her husband. It was the same size as hers right??

Also..."not sure I've got enough space in the freezer" we all know that's code for I better eat the lot šŸ˜…

• Haha
What would have been useful would have been to show how to serve it?
But why would anyone want to serve that to a child anyway? Who would actually want to know. I wouldnā€™t eat that much as an adult I wouldnā€™t feed that to my kid

I donā€™t want to offend anyone who does but I just donā€™t understand but then I was brought up by mum who cut the fat off everything so itā€™s what Iā€™muse to šŸ˜‚

I wonā€™t lie, sometimes me and my husband will have belly pork ā€˜as a special treatā€™ and it is šŸ¤¤

My 3 young kids on the other hand have never had it as itā€™s just not necessary. They arenā€™t deprived of fats and sugar but that amount in the quantity that Rebecca serves is not needed!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.