Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not even a new photo or recipe
A708CCBC-6666-4F74-9607-62E7D9362659.jpeg
eveything is repeat nowadays other than Nina pics

edit to add it’s actually over a year old I’ve found it again 😂
EF16A58E-9933-49BC-A63F-166E76554848.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Mine too! Their dinner menu is amazing, and I always find mine eats things he wouldn’t eat at home too
Yes my baby goes to nursery (she is one) and they have breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as snacks - she has such good food there!! I love that they feed them so well!!

It is terrible, and as expected it’s literally just milk, cornflour and cheese to create the sauce. Topped with pastry of of course! Every meal she makes is the same milky, cheese sauce.

I’d love to see her make a tomato based sauce, that is legitimately packed full of hidden veggies, and explore it the many types of recipes you can create with that.
This is what I thought - she literally makes this same pasta and sauce alll the time. And it’s always 3 minutes?!? What’s with that!

Reactions: 1
I think she doesn’t change her recipes and just recycles the same old pastry/cheese/broccoli crap because she must regularly get new waves of weaning mums following her account. The new followers won’t know they’re watching the same tit that she’s been posting for years, when they’re looking for ideas to wean six month old Sebastian. She doesn’t need new content because she must get new followers all the time when their babies hit the right age, and the old ones naturally drift away.

Reactions: 7
I just want to know what she does all day while Nina is at nursery?! She must have time to make more nutritious dinners than her 3 minute pasta every night. I don’t have a problem with SAHMs. Just don’t understand how I work full time and still manage to come home and have a proper tea every night with my child but she only has time for cheese sauce and packet ravioli?!
Surely her Instagram is going to be over when Nina goes to school...

Reactions: 6
I just want to know what she does all day while Nina is at nursery?! She must have time to make more nutritious dinners than her 3 minute pasta every night. I don’t have a problem with SAHMs. Just don’t understand how I work full time and still manage to come home and have a proper tea every night with my child but she only has time for cheese sauce and packet ravioli?!
Surely her Instagram is going to be over when Nina goes to school...
She’s already said that she sits and binges Netflix/box sets when Nina is at nursery!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
At some point if the husband is still around she may have baby number 2 to keep her weaning thing relevant!

So confused by this story? How has falling asleep on the sofa at 19:45 ruined bedtime... it’s past bedtime?! Just go put her to bed???
I don’t understand...
I just came here to say the same thing!!
Put the child to bed, then she can go to bed herself seeing as she's so tired from binging netflix all day

What a life this woman leads!!! Is writing 2 not so great cook books enough to sustain not working for the foreseeable?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she was going to let Nina sleep until 20:15 and then put her to bed? Surely she would just take her up to bed then? My 5 year old goes to bed at 19:30 so I’m not surprised Nina is falling asleep at 19:45!

Reactions: 5
So she was going to let Nina sleep until 20:15 and then put her to bed? Surely she would just take her up to bed then? My 5 year old goes to bed at 19:30 so I’m not surprised Nina is falling asleep at 19:45!
Rebeccas style of parenting seems to be very much ‘what Rebecca wants’ rather than ‘what Nina needs’. Nina clearly needed to go to bed (and who can blame her, a lot of young kids would be asleep at that time!) but Rebecca wanted to have a relax instead because SHE was shattered.

I've allways found it quite strange how late nina goes to bed, our children are the same age and she'll be posting about putting nina to bed about 2 hours after my daughter has gone to sleep. If my daughter isn't asleep by 7 she's a tired emotional mess, but every child is different I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

Rebecca, she’s literally telling you they are rubbish and others are telling you how to make it better.
18B52C2E-AABD-4A7D-A717-84BD1B223BBC.jpeg
9D07843A-0BC3-401E-B8D1-E32E1E2A4A1B.jpeg
Sort your recipes out. ‘Cool once for the whole family’ Like the whole family are going to want to eat manky congealed oats like that. I love that someone admitted to using the Joe Wicks recipe. I wonder if that comment will magically disappear 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Rebecca, she’s literally telling you they are rubbish and others are telling you how to make it better.View attachment 489187View attachment 489188 Sort your recipes out. ‘Cool once for the whole family’ Like the whole family are going to want to eat manky congealed oats like that. I love that someone admitted to using the Joe Wicks recipe. I wonder if that comment will magically disappear 😂
This cracked me up 🤣🤣 it is the worst recipe ever

Rebecca, she’s literally telling you they are rubbish and others are telling you how to make it better.View attachment 489187View attachment 489188 Sort your recipes out. ‘Cool once for the whole family’ Like the whole family are going to want to eat manky congealed oats like that. I love that someone admitted to using the Joe Wicks recipe. I wonder if that comment will magically disappear 😂
Even the look of that makes me want to gag 🤢 she’s so deluded

• Haha
I tried them - so rubbery and my child literally threw them away. Was relieved when others also had issues as I thought I’d screwed up the recipe 🤣

This looks rank! Just have some weetabix and save yourself the hassle

It looks like a bar of soap 😐

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.