Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca, she’s literally telling you they are rubbish and others are telling you how to make it better.View attachment 489187View attachment 489188 Sort your recipes out. ‘Cool once for the whole family’ Like the whole family are going to want to eat manky congealed oats like that. I love that someone admitted to using the Joe Wicks recipe. I wonder if that comment will magically disappear 😂
Imagine buying a cookbook and having to adjust the recipe to make it “tolerable” 🤮 they look absolutely grim! What’s wrong with a bowl of porridge with fruit on top!

Reactions: 4
Rebecca, she’s literally telling you they are rubbish and others are telling you how to make it better.View attachment 489187View attachment 489188 Sort your recipes out. ‘Cool once for the whole family’ Like the whole family are going to want to eat manky congealed oats like that. I love that someone admitted to using the Joe Wicks recipe. I wonder if that comment will magically disappear 😂
What’s this meant to be?? Is it the porridge fingers?? I made them and they were disgusting!!!

Reactions: 3
Weird observation.. but she always seems to be dressed up? She always seems to be wearing quite formal tops or dresses and looking really uncomfortable?! She never does like a story while wearing a hoody?
Finding the weirdest things to feel annoyed about with her 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how most posts on the Facebook page are calling out things wrong in the book 🤣

Some of the comments are also signed off ‘WMM team’ as if she has people working for her

• Haha
Weird observation.. but she always seems to be dressed up? She always seems to be wearing quite formal tops or dresses and looking really uncomfortable?! She never does like a story while wearing a hoody?
Finding the weirdest things to feel annoyed about with her 🙂
She looks uncomfortable because nothing fits her properly. I think she dresses herself the way she dresses Nina

Her latest ‘mental health’ post. Just for followers! ‘Tag a friend to remind them to self care’. Is there anything this woman won’t delve into to keep her Instagram current?! It’s not supposed to be a lifestyle blog. 🤬 Also, she didn’t have a break, she saved all the content to update later to use as a sales technique.

Her latest ‘mental health’ post. Just for followers! ‘Tag a friend to remind them to self care’. Is there anything this woman won’t delve into to keep her Instagram current?! It’s not supposed to be a lifestyle blog. 🤬 Also, she didn’t have a break, she saved all the content to update later to use as a sales technique.
I wish these “influencers” knew they could just have a break without telling us before or after. We’d not even notice if they took a few days off without harping on about it 😂

The thing that grates me the most is banging on how much she loves nini... everyone loves their kid. I don’t know why it bothers me so much 😂 Elton definitely didn’t have a mummy blogger in mind when he was penning your song.

Reactions: 8
The thing that grates me the most is banging on how much she loves nini... everyone loves their kid. I don’t know why it bothers me so much 😂 Elton definitely didn’t have a mummy blogger in mind when he was penning your song.
It’s sooooo annoying. I think I’ve posted similar before too - it’s like the only thing she can think of saying?!

also hate how dry and crusty her hair looks, ew

How has a book that’s full of mistakes got nominated for book of the year? Are they scraping the barrel this year or what? I really hope that she doesn’t win.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve been blocked from the Facebook group for replying to a comment. A lady was talking about the mistakes in the book and how her comment has disappeared so I replied admin are now vetting all comments and anything that isn’t good like adoration is blocked. Ironically, I was blocked. Proving the point

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she ever addressed the errors in the book? I like a handful of the recipes in her first book but most of them I have to guess what to do with the ingredients!

Has she ever addressed the errors in the book? I like a handful of the recipes in her first book but most of them I have to guess what to do with the ingredients!
I think she posted something along the lines of ‘all first edition books have errors’

Not exactly apologising to people who have paid their hard earned cash for a cook book that you need psychic powers to make anything from!

I’ve been blocked from the Facebook group for replying to a comment. A lady was talking about the mistakes in the book and how her comment has disappeared so I replied admin are now vetting all comments and anything that isn’t good like adoration is blocked. Ironically, I was blocked. Proving the point
I commented on that post and I’ve been blocked too. I’m so annoyed that I paid for the book and it’s full of mistakes, and there’s no way I can think of to get my money back. The only comfort is that Rebecca’s attitude means that she won’t get very far in her ‘career’. Blocking and deleting are not good in the long term to build loyalty and goodwill. She is a flash in the pan and it’s doubtful that she will write any more books. The censorship on that group is huge, and more and more people are seeing through her.

I’ve done it - I’ve unfollowed!! Her squinty boomerang finally pushed me over the edge 🙃

• Haha
She is a flash in the pan and it’s doubtful that she will write any more books.
Unfortunately she’s writing SIX more books according to what I found this morning ☠☠☠☠☠

“DK has signed a six-book deal with Rebecca Wilson, bestselling author and founder of the What Mummy Makes Instagram food channel, including cookbooks and her first children's titles.”

WHO gave her a deal to write kids books????

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Someone should address this nationally.. this woman will have more than 10 years of rotten nutritional influence on the two most sensible groups of people: weaning babies and mothers of young babies. I can just hope she will somehow evolve..if she continues to serve puff pastry, butter, cheese and gravy answers as daily food choices generations of babies will be nutritionally hindered.

Reactions: 6
I commented on that post and I’ve been blocked too. I’m so annoyed that I paid for the book and it’s full of mistakes, and there’s no way I can think of to get my money back. The only comfort is that Rebecca’s attitude means that she won’t get very far in her ‘career’. Blocking and deleting are not good in the long term to build loyalty and goodwill. She is a flash in the pan and it’s doubtful that she will write any more books. The censorship on that group is huge, and more and more people are seeing through her.

I agree with the above that she will be a flash in the pan,
Family comfort food coming in September...
Pastry and cheese will be right at home then

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.