Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hadtodoit

Thread suggestion - Crispy hair and close up shots, how many times can you pop to the shops?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’m about to post the most petty of petty online, gossipy, bitchy comment so buckle up

Her liquid eyeliner is clearly drying up yet she continues to use it. I am sick of looking at her matte grey wings. Cut out one Costa a week and head to Boots please.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

honey&lemon

VIP Member
I can’t believe she posted that video of Nina.

First of all software exists that lets you remove emojis etc. So she can never be sure now that some creep doesn’t have a video of her child dancing naked, even if she has since removed it.

secondly, it’s highly irresponsible to teach your child it’s okay for someone to film you dancing naked, regardless of whether it’s just for family or for your public Instagram account.

thirdly, I cannot understand, as a mother, why your first thought when you see your child dancing naked, is to film it to upload for strangers to see online. If that’s how obsessed you’ve become with creating content, I would say it’s time to take a step back from social media and have a word with yourself

Reactions: 23

madditag

Instagram is a fucking scary place. How an obese woman with very clear food issues has become a mummy influencer with cook books influencing the nutrition of thousands of children is fucking mind blowing.

Reactions: 20
55215FE5-8FB3-45DE-8453-EE3ADA865D49.jpeg

On the group just now. I was tempted to write “no she’s going to die” 🙄 but I restrained myself. These ladies are raising the next generation folks.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Hadtodoit

Anyone else also howling at how the ‘no sugar’ thing quickly turned into piling a shit load of blueberry jam onto anything going...even cake 🙊

• Haha

CatHun

VIP Member
Her latest stories about why eating as a family is important are hilarious. Is she really the best person to be talking about creating good habits when she has her phone in her hand every mealtime and not neglecting your own nutritional needs when she's body obviously obese!?
Surely eating as a family would also involve acknowledging your husband instead of pretending your are a single mum?

• Haha

Brodie

No pressure on eating that sugar snap pea Nina. I’ll just keep offering it, then offer you mine then take it apart, in the hope you will like it. YOU WILL LIKE SUGAR SNAP PEAS. All while I shove a phone in your face.

Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

rockhoppernroll

Chatty Member
Maybe she didn’t eat her lasagne because she was still full from all the sausages and pancakes and she actually listened to her body that said enough?!
God.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

madditag

I’ve never noticed how small and ill fitted Nina’s clothes are until she posted that video of her dancing earlier 😬
Her clothes are awful! Must be so uncomfy for her.

Theres a post on the Facebook group ‘tell me you have the wmm books without actually telling me’. So many of the answers are that their fridge is always full of cheese and pastry now. So scary what a big impact this obese woman is having on a generation of children

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
4554CD48-FA06-439F-A09C-E3171D151EBD.jpeg

Anything that is not 100% kissing Rebecca’s lardy arse is not allowed in the Facebook group. I couldn’t see the comments on this post, and nor could I react to it, as it was clearly in the process of being deleted. People can’t even joke about their cooking of her recipes! It’s a dictatorship.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Here’s an idea, how about going to buy ninas Easter eggs while she’s at nursery 🤷🏻‍♀️ I suppose then we wouldn’t get the riveting content of Nina being pushed around in a supermarket trolley for the 3829948492992958389th time!

Reactions: 16

madditag

I have never looked at a pancake and thought hmmm this needs prawns salmon cheese and courgette in it. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Female blogger

*has no content*

*definitely no relevant content, platform boring AF*

YEAH SO WE NEED TO NORMALISE PERIODS BUT NOT ENOUGH TO CALL IT PERIODS LETS JUST SAY TIME OF THE MONTH

They all do it. File under breastfeeding, stomachs that aren’t toned, anxiety

• Haha

Ohmygosh65

"you spend alot of money for a product or service then you expect it to be what you wanted" Yes Rebecca i completely agree, thats why so many of your fans who bought your book where annoyed with errors that you still haven't apologized for!

How much less faff would it have been for the salon to rectify it when they hold up the mirror and they say "so what do you think" perfect opportunity to say well actually its more copper than i wanted... What a load of fuss when it could have been altered at the salon.

• Haha