Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so disappointed in Kidly, I really love them as a brand and them gifting to her as an “influencer” makes me think less of them 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 3
NHS advise to be at least six months of age so that little ones digestive system is able to cope. A baby could be meeting the signs of readiness at 4 months, it doesn’t mean they’re ready to digest food
I’d be mortified if any of my new mum friends where using this book as a benchmark for weaning - soooo unhealthy

Reactions: 6
Her story of ‘I’m coooold mummy’.. put a hat and gloves on her! This child is always bloody underdressed

Reactions: 1
I’m convinced she dresses Nina in too small clothing to make her appear bigger? Like she’s so hell bent on Nina being in size 6-7 clothing, ok Rebecca she’s tall, get her a dress that fits..

I’m convinced she dresses Nina in too small clothing to make her appear bigger? Like she’s so hell bent on Nina being in size 6-7 clothing, ok Rebecca she’s tall, get her a dress that fits..
I’m really confused with Rebecca because one minute she wants Nina to seem older than she is e.g. with the car seat fiasco, but the next minute she’s treating her like a baby being newly weaned with the ‘encouragement’ and bloody suction plates .

Reactions: 5
I’m really confused with Rebecca because one minute she wants Nina to seem older than she is e.g. with the car seat fiasco, but the next minute she’s treating her like a baby being newly weaned with the ‘encouragement’ and bloody suction plates .
Right. And how many posts can she make about how much she loves her daughter? We all love our kids, why do you have to keep telling the internet? It’s like she’s so lost, she doesn’t know who she is as a ‘content creator’ (used lightly here)

Right. And how many posts can she make about how much she loves her daughter? We all love our kids, why do you have to keep telling the internet? It’s like she’s so lost, she doesn’t know who she is as a ‘content creator’ (used lightly here)
It’s because she’s sold out. When she was simply a weaning account - all about the food - she wasn’t too bad (even though the recipes were suspect). Now that people have to PAY for her recipes she’s trying to be a mummy account instead, but she’s not very good at it and there’s nothing really aspirational about her life.

Reactions: 11
It’s because she’s sold out. When she was simply a weaning account - all about the food - she wasn’t too bad (even though the recipes were suspect). Now that people have to PAY for her recipes she’s trying to be a mummy account instead, but she’s not very good at it and there’s nothing really aspirational about her life.
This is the absolute best articulation of her!

Reactions: 5
You've hit the nail on the head there!

Its all close ups of her face and nina wearing too small clothes. Wheres all the recipes that "mummy makes"?

Reactions: 4
You've hit the nail on the head there!

Its all close ups of her face and nina wearing too small clothes. Wheres all the recipes that "mummy makes"?
They’re on page 64 of her book or in the planner of course. Don’t forget Amazon have a deal on this weekend!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely! But the thing is, lots of weaning/food accounts that have developed into book deals still share food content. There are endless combinations of food, and ways of serving things, and then she could go down the meal planning/organisation route for busy Mum's, but she just isn't creative. She doesn't have that many ideas, and so now she's put so many recipes into a book, she has nothing else to share.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely! But the thing is, lots of weaning/food accounts that have developed into book deals still share food content. There are endless combinations of food, and ways of serving things, and then she could go down the meal planning/organisation route for busy Mum's, but she just isn't creative. She doesn't have that many ideas, and so now she's put so many recipes into a book, she has nothing else to share.
My fussy eater still shares so much and is a very likeable account, despite books there are still plenty of ideas on her account.
You’re not spammed with her kids either.

I think Rebecca has lost her way since the books coming out.

I think she comes across as very smug and unlikeable now, which to be fair she may have always been that way but now it’s all coming out.

Reactions: 10
My fussy eater still shares so much and is a very likeable account, despite books there are still plenty of ideas on her account.
You’re not spammed with her kids either.

I think Rebecca has lost her way since the books coming out.

I think she comes across as very smug and unlikeable now, which to be fair she may have always been that way but now it’s all coming out.
I love Ciara! Her food is lovely and balanced and like you say it’s still mainly food (with the odd dog/kid post thrown in which is lovely!)

• Heart
It’s not a food account but five minute mum still shares loads of games even though she has a book (and is writing more). When accounts share things for free it makes me want to buy their books etc to support them and say thank you. Rebecca doesn’t have a clue.

Reactions: 7
I’ve finally unfollowed. Zero content. Same stupid facial expression boomerang daily... just sooooo boring.

Reactions: 11
‘I hope this dress still fits her when the weather is warmer’..
1) we all know you will squeeze her in to it regardless
2) why is she buying summer dresses in March if she doesn’t think they will fit by summer..

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.