Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting the homemade stuff she got from nursery for Mother’s Day. Can you stop pretending you’re a single mum Rebecca? it’s insulting.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t actually mind her (no, I’m definitely not her) but I don’t like those videos where Nina is clearly annoyed about being made to say something. Just give her her carrot and her privacy please.

Reactions: 8
Yet another roast dinner with just broccoli as a vegetable..... I used to feel bad my son was fussy unlike Nina, but then again, she eats literally one vegetable when they have any sort of roast🤣. I wonder if she’ll be pickier once she goes to school and can’t just have courgette fritters for lunch

Reactions: 6
Yet another roast dinner with just broccoli as a vegetable..... I used to feel bad my son was fussy unlike Nina, but then again, she eats literally one vegetable when they have any sort of roast🤣. I wonder if she’ll be pickier once she goes to school and can’t just have courgette fritters for lunch
I genuinely don’t know what Rebecca is going to do when Nina is at school and she can’t control what she eats so much anymore. She admits now that she doesn’t let Nina eat dinner with the rest of the nursery children.

I think Rebecca has real issues/a really bad relationship with food and sadly she’s not only passing these on to Nina, but on to impressionable mothers who follow her online. The Facebook group speaks for itself.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I genuinely don’t know what Rebecca is going to do when Nina is at school and she can’t control what she eats so much anymore. She admits now that she doesn’t let Nina eat dinner with the rest of the nursery children.

I think Rebecca has real issues/a really bad relationship with food and sadly she’s not only passing these on to Nina, but on to impressionable mothers who follow her online. The Facebook group speaks for itself.
She doesn’t let Nina have dinner at nursery with the other kids?! What sort of message will that be sending to Nina??

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure she said that Nina has some fruit or something and then eats dinner at home!
but sure she always says she has to make a quick post nursery tea which is usually that quick cook pasta? Why not just let the child have a nutritious dinner at nursery and then a small supper when she gets home? I’m baffled by that

Reactions: 5
The Facebook group speaks for itself.
The Facebook group is actually tragic.

Women panicking their partner has fed their kid something like coco pops/ jam on toast etc, but yet they get some cheesy, buttery, courgetty, puff pastry concoction on the daily thanks to Rebecca. Go figure 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
but sure she always says she has to make a quick post nursery tea which is usually that quick cook pasta? Why not just let the child have a nutritious dinner at nursery and then a small supper when she gets home? I’m baffled by that
because the afternoon meals at nursery aren’t a substantial meal. It’s basically a snack. A small bowl of soup, or beans on toast or a slice of pizza. I agree with her, it’s not great and it’s also not cheap.

because the afternoon meals at nursery aren’t a substantial meal. It’s basically a snack. A small bowl of soup, or beans on toast or a slice of pizza. I agree with her, it’s not great and it’s also not cheap.
Oh right ok that explains it, it’s different to my kids nursery then as they give them a proper dinner every day. Chicken curry, bolognese, cottage pie etc so I give her more of a lunch type snack when she gets home.

Oh right ok that explains it, it’s different to my kids nursery then as they give them a proper dinner every day. Chicken curry, bolognese, cottage pie etc so I give her more of a lunch type snack when she gets home.
Mine too! Their dinner menu is amazing, and I always find mine eats things he wouldn’t eat at home too

She’s posted a chicken pie recipe with ‘hidden veg’... which literally consists of grated courgette.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Subtle way of showing she’s married posting the wedding rings she’s cleaned in the jewellery cleaner?

• Haha
I actually can’t get over this... it’s awful!!!!
It is terrible, and as expected it’s literally just milk, cornflour and cheese to create the sauce. Topped with pastry of of course! Every meal she makes is the same milky, cheese sauce.

I’d love to see her make a tomato based sauce, that is legitimately packed full of hidden veggies, and explore it the many types of recipes you can create with that.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.