Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just look at the size of her. If anyone’s taking advice from her about what to eat then they need to give their head a wobble. I know weight is a complicated issue, but she’s clearly not comfortable with her size given that she never ever shows herself from the chin down.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
ALL she eats is comfort food! Especially when you factor is the numerous Costa’s and takeaways per week too.

Reactions: 9
ALL she eats is comfort food! Especially when you factor is the numerous Costa’s and takeaways per week too.
This is bang on. She could do so much more with her page. Do you know what I’d find interesting something like an interesting salad that would appeal to toddlers or quick but healthy sandwich/wrap ideas that don’t involve frying them on both sides with butter, sauces that aren’t cheese/flour based, one pan roasting dinners. Just something a bit different!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So glad I’ve found this page! I had started following her and then quickly thought everything was pastry / cheese! I also hate the way she focuses on Nina eating everything. I know I would have found that really hard when weaning (and probably bought her books and bamboo plates I couldn’t afford as I was so desperate for him to eat). I did BLW and he ate nothing, he wasn’t interested and I was so desperate to have a baby that ate what we ate. He didn’t do what any of the books said he would and only wanted to eat pasta and hummus! Fast forward 3 years and now I’d say he’s a great eater. He can be wary of trying new things sometimes and there are things he doesn’t like - eg curry and that’s fine. He eats a lot of different foods and has good and bad days. So please if you are a weaning mum who feels like a failure seeing all the “insta kids” eating everything don’t worry!! If I could go back and change one thing about his first 18 months it would have been my guilt at “failing” weaning.
Rebecca is lucky that Nina is a good eater, not all kids are and that’s fine. i
If you are struggling - the thing that really helped me was instead of getting “baby” recipes of all these insta pages and batch cooking / freezing and seeing most things end up on the floor after you’ve spent ages making them, I just started making 2-3 meals for us a week that worked as leftovers and only batch cooked pasta sauces / some fritters he liked and giving him a mix of our leftovers / pasta / easy dinners like fish and rice or sausage and beans. Once I hadn’t spent hours cooking I didn’t feel any pressure for him to eat it and everything changed!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Family comfort food coming in September...
By comfort food you mean bad for your health with a sprinkling of courgette.

She’s now got a paid partnership with Aldi! In all the time I’ve followed her I’ve NEVER seen her go there or use their products. She’s always been a ‘shopping snob’.

Reactions: 9
What’s with the 🍆 reel?? I’ve never thought the petrol cap was a flaccid 🍆 weirddd

Reactions: 4
What’s with the 🍆 reel?? I’ve never thought the petrol cap was a flaccid 🍆 weirddd
Came here to say this. A while back she was laughing at her daughter saying something like “you pull the big thing up and down” or something. So weird.

Maybe she’s not getting any and his dick on the brain 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
By comfort food you mean bad for your health with a sprinkling of courgette.

She’s now got a paid partnership with Aldi! In all the time I’ve followed her I’ve NEVER seen her go there or use their products. She’s always been a ‘shopping snob’.
There’s 3 Aldi’s in Carlisle, 2 of which are less than a mile from her house. But she’s rather travel to M&S or Sainsbury’s

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know it's not quite the same but Stacely Solomon recently got a new house and people went detective trying to find it on rightmove, this goes against Tattle guidelines and the thread was locked for a bit.

Just a polite reminder to not give away any personal information 🙂

Reactions: 3
She’s trying to make the TikTok pasta her own - 4000 years after it was trending on TikTok.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know it's not quite the same but Stacely Solomon recently got a new house and people went detective trying to find it on rightmove, this goes against Tattle guidelines and the thread was locked for a bit.

Just a polite reminder to not give away any personal information 🙂
I don’t actually care specifically WHERE it is, just wondered if she was off breaking rules again going to another house.

I wonder if she wants another baby or is trying/having fertility issues.. I remember she posted something cryptic about not asking people when they are having another

I wonder if she wants another baby or is trying/having fertility issues.. I remember she posted something cryptic about not asking people when they are having another
She will be. Nina’s past the age when you start getting questions about when you’re having another baby. Is she 3.5ish? People assume that because you’ve had one you are able to have another. Those questions are so annoying when you’re having trouble conceiving, and she would only know that too if she found them bothersome. She isn’t an advocate of things that are annoying in life generally, so that post was definitely in reference to her own feelings.

Being in the same room as her husband might help 😂 jokes aside, she probably is, even more reason she should be focusing on healthy eating as obesity can have a negative effect on fertility. Not saying that would be the cause but one of my close friends was told to lose weight before ivf the odds are much higher when you are not overweight. I'm sure she would love another baby and it would benefit her weaning brand as well. Nina getting a bit old for the weaning content now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.