Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she’s incredibly boring. Also what’s with all the polls today? Trying to get her engagement up? And that star filter.. 🙃

Reactions: 4
Look at her trying to flog her book on the group too. She obviously has post approvals on now as she’s the first to respond. Now we’ll only see up-her-arse content.
46BB6E52-8F35-422A-8760-E80FCCCD8532.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Her latest stories about why eating as a family is important are hilarious. Is she really the best person to be talking about creating good habits when she has her phone in her hand every mealtime and not neglecting your own nutritional needs when she's body obviously obese!?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her latest stories about why eating as a family is important are hilarious. Is she really the best person to be talking about creating good habits when she has her phone in her hand every mealtime and not neglecting your own nutritional needs when she's body obviously obese!?
Surely eating as a family would also involve acknowledging your husband instead of pretending your are a single mum?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As if there's enough room for her to sit at that desk 🤣🤣 I've had a break from her for a couple of weeks due to being blocked 🙄 but had a nosy on hubby's today, its really not riveting viewing is it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her content is rubbish at the moment, can’t really see how she can continue to call herself a food page when she barely posts anything food related. It’s just rehashing the same old reposts of her book and endless pastry recipes.
She obviously reads here. The day after you say this, tips for eating at the table and posting a breakfast recipe on both stories and the grid.

Reactions: 2
That desk looks like it would be so uncomfortable to work at. Also I wonder what her house is like if the only place to put is the lounge?!

Reactions: 4
Had a quick check on rightmove. Her house is only two bed, which is weird as it looks a lot bigger.

Reactions: 2
Had a quick check on rightmove. Her house is only two bed, which is weird as it looks a lot bigger.
Yeah I thought it must be something like this otherwise she’d blatantly have an office to write all her amazing cookbooks.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Popping in to a local bookshop to sign copies of her cookbook sounds lovely. Lucky we’re not in the middle of a worldwide pandemic where staying at home and only going out for the essentials is required!

Reactions: 5
I don’t fully know the nhs guidelines my babies were premature so I had to start weaning them when they were 6 months (4 months really) well didn’t have to it was just advised by doctor! Judging by her cheese content of food though I’m not sure she is the right person for anyone to be asking for advice!!!

All this “EAT AS A FAMILY IT IS SO IMPORTANT” thing gets to me a bit. Yes it’s great to eat as a family. It’s lovely actually. We do every Sunday. However it doesn’t work for the rest of the week between work, nursery, commutes, lifestyle for us. It just doesn’t and it’s fine for our family however I felt so guilty when I started weaning my baby that we didn’t eat with her. Turns out she’s cool eating while we chill beside her or potter around by her side.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah we don’t either - my baby eats at either nursery or my parents house before I can get there to pick her up. And she eats really early at like half 4!! I’m not eating my dinner that early - I’d be hungry again by 8pm!! As she gets older we will of course eat together where we can but as you say, not always feaseable or doable.

‘eat together as a family’ or ignore the husband you have a pretend you are a single mum.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.