Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poppycooks a chef who got big during lockdown 1.0 did a better mango cutting video the day before too. Get an original bone in your body Rebecca. Poppy’s recipes are amazing btw. She got famous for her potato ones haha

Reactions: 3
Poppycooks a chef who got big during lockdown 1.0 did a better mango cutting video the day before too. Get an original bone in your body Rebecca. Poppy’s recipes are amazing btw. She got famous for her potato ones haha
No comparison was there!!!

Reactions: 2
her eyebrows give me the heeby jeebies!! I just don’t want to see her that close up, ever.

I really don’t get why Rebecca is constantly dragging Nina to the shop. Covid aside, taking children to the supermarket is horrendous and I feel like it’s a treat when I can go by myself! And yet Rebecca openly says that she sits on the sofa and binges Netflix when Nina is at nursery?

Reactions: 15
She’s really annoying me today 🤣
Making a point of ‘sniffing’ her biscuit tea as if she doesn’t eat tit all day every day.
Crispy chicken, mash and ‘veg’ for tea and all the veg you can see if a bit of courgette 😭😭
And Nina giving her a dummy? Does Nina still have a dummy?!

Reactions: 7
Nina does not use a dummy, they tired her with one when younger but she refused it. She now uses the dummy for her dolly she’s just clarified.

• Haha
Nina does not use a dummy, they tired her with one when younger but she refused it. She now uses the dummy for her dolly she’s just clarified.
You know what I do with the dummies my kids don’t want? Chuck em out

Hey Rebecca 👋🏻
Aye ok, I read someone here comment here about the dummy, went onto Instagram and saw her story and simply repeated what she said. So aye, of course that means I’m her. Jesus bleeping Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aye ok, I read someone here comment here about the dummy, went onto Instagram and saw her story and simply repeated what she said. So aye, of course that means I’m her. Jesus bleeping Christ.
It’s a joke. 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god nursery’s are using her book as an example of nutritious varied food?!? I’d be livid if that were my baby’s nursery!

Her content is rubbish at the moment, can’t really see how she can continue to call herself a food page when she barely posts anything food related. It’s just rehashing the same old reposts of her book and endless pastry recipes.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.