Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of me wants to join this Facebook group to laugh at them, but then I think I might end up getting myself removed from it very quickly šŸ¤£
Whole courgette, courgette pancakes, courgette fritters, courgette as a side, courgette mash, courgette sauce
And broccoli, Nina loves broccoli remember

Reactions: 5
So she drags Nina out to pick up some milk and then films her dancing in the aisles.... itā€™s a bloody pandemic, love!!!

Reactions: 11
So she drags Nina out to pick up some milk and then films her dancing in the aisles.... itā€™s a bloody pandemic, love!!!
I think the milk was a cover for the headband she ā€œneededā€ for her costume šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 10
Literally came on to say this. What is wrong with her?! Obviously no husband there šŸ‘€

Reactions: 4
Seen it all with her cooking now - packet of pasta that takes 4 mins to cook and she shoves in 3 broccoli florets and considers it a super quick ā€˜recipeā€™. Youā€™re having a laugh Rebecca!!

Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve never noticed how small and ill fitted Ninaā€™s clothes are until she posted that video of her dancing earlier šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve never noticed how small and ill fitted Ninaā€™s clothes are until she posted that video of her dancing earlier šŸ˜¬
Her clothes are awful! Must be so uncomfy for her.

Theres a post on the Facebook group ā€˜tell me you have the wmm books without actually telling meā€™. So many of the answers are that their fridge is always full of cheese and pastry now. So scary what a big impact this obese woman is having on a generation of children

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Theres a post on the Facebook group ā€˜tell me you have the wmm books without actually telling meā€™. So many of the answers are that their fridge is always full of cheese and pastry now. So scary what a big impact this obese woman is having on a generation of children
oh this is actually scary! Everything in moderation but pastry is absolutely not a fridge staple šŸ¤Æ besides the fat content Iā€™d have constant heartburn šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
oh this is actually scary! Everything in moderation but pastry is absolutely not a fridge staple šŸ¤Æ besides the fat content Iā€™d have constant heartburn šŸ¤£
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I think I cook with pastry about once every few months?! I canā€™t imagine it becoming a weekly staple just because her book promotes it so much! Especially as a lot of the pastry recipes are breakfast!

Reactions: 1
The amount of pastry recipes is RIDICULOUS. No adult needs that much pastry in their diet, never mind a child.
Her next book will be in collaboration with Greggs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Getting Nina to pose with her books cause itā€™s world book day šŸ™ˆ Iā€™m cringing for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yet again sheā€™s saying sheā€™s stopping at the park ā€œon the way homeā€ from nursery when itā€™s actually about 5 miles away from nursery in the opposite direction to her house. You have local followers Rebecca. Stick to bloody lockdown rules!! Thereā€™s a park around the corner from your house!!!!!!

Which by the way I know the exact location of because of YOUR Instagram stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seen it all with her cooking now - packet of pasta that takes 4 mins to cook and she shoves in 3 broccoli florets and considers it a super quick ā€˜recipeā€™. Youā€™re having a laugh Rebecca!!
Nope, it got better...ā€™tuna pate platterā€™ aka tuna Mayo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.