Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She honestly has zero idea about what’s healthy and what’s not. Does she really think a cake In a mug is better than a few squares of chocolate? I just cannot deal 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She honestly has zero idea about what’s healthy and what’s not. Does she really think a cake In a mug is better than a few squares of chocolate? I just cannot deal 🤦🏻‍♀️
She has no idea. It’s worrying she’s advising people on how to fed their babies!
I never really seen her use any other veg besides frozen spinach, broccoli, courgettes and sweet corn. Oh and maybe a few peas.

Reactions: 9
I’m not being sizeist, as I genuinely believe that you can be healthy inside at any weight, but she clearly is not healthy as she doesn’t know how to eat properly. Forget the refined/unrefined sugar Rebecca (because there really is very little difference between the two), and stop eating so much cheese/pastry/costa toasties and eat more fruit and veg. Oh and move a bit more. Get your child out of her unsafe car seat and go for a long walk.

Reactions: 6
I’m not being sizeist, as I genuinely believe that you can be healthy inside at any weight, but she clearly is not healthy as she doesn’t know how to eat properly. Forget the refined/unrefined sugar Rebecca (because there really is very little difference between the two), and stop eating so much cheese/pastry/costa toasties and eat more fruit and veg. Oh and move a bit more. Get your child out of her unsafe car seat and go for a long walk.
I’m not kidding when I say she drives everywhere. I’m local to her so see where she goes and she never ever just walks around the corner to her local park. There’s even a really lovely big duck pond near her too but she breaks lockdown rules and drives her massive car with her unsafe car seat to surrounding villages etc instead.
Her thoughts around food are worrying too, surely she knows everything in moderation is better than deprivation. It’s all over when you google!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She has no idea. It’s worrying she’s advising people on how to fed their babies!
I never really seen her use any other veg besides frozen spinach, broccoli, courgettes and sweet corn. Oh and maybe a few peas.
Yes!! Maybe I’m odd but I love looking round the fruit and veg thinking not had that for awhile or never tried that let’s give it a go and I always mix it up each week not just for my 2 year but for me too. She eats the same things on repeat always!

Reactions: 4
Yes!! Maybe I’m odd but I love looking round the fruit and veg thinking not had that for awhile or never tried that let’s give it a go and I always mix it up each week not just for my 2 year but for me too. She eats the same things on repeat always!
Who needs variety when there is courgette, broccoli, pasta and cheese available ??!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Something irked me a while ago. She said people had asked how to make Christmas dinner low salt for babies and she said basically it doesn’t matter, it’s only one day, enjoy it. Then went onto say it’s best to look at babies salt intake over the week as opposed to daily. Is this right?! I just felt it was a bit weird advice for someone who isn’t qualified. Doesn’t bother me much because I just watch the wee ones salt intake anyway but I was kind of like...how you gonna just drop that info then run away?! It’s not something I’ve heard from HV so not sure why she’s dishing it out

I offer my 2 year old a constant variety of vegetables, just to help confirm that she will currently eat none of them 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Something irked me a while ago. She said people had asked how to make Christmas dinner low salt for babies and she said basically it doesn’t matter, it’s only one day, enjoy it. Then went onto say it’s best to look at babies salt intake over the week as opposed to daily. Is this right?! I just felt it was a bit weird advice for someone who isn’t qualified. Doesn’t bother me much because I just watch the wee ones salt intake anyway but I was kind of like...how you gonna just drop that info then run away?! It’s not something I’ve heard from HV so not sure why she’s dishing it out
This reminded me, I had completely forgotten. Not this Christmas but last Christmas my son was 1 and I asked her how to make low salt gravy and she just told me to buy normal gravy it wouldn’t matter. I ended up working out how too make it through google.

Was going to have a takeaway and then decided ‘she’ fancied a bacon sandwich? Why make out you are on your own on Valentine’s Day if you actually aren’t?? Makes me wonder!
New to this thread but surely it would be more beneficial to not eat a takeaway than some unrefined sugar?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s all kicking off over MLMs on there now!
move never seen a group argue so much. I’m kinda here for it 😂 I’m only a member of the group to see the gossip.
Most groups don’t allow vaccine talk or MLM I’ve seen both recently and it just causes a tit show.

Reactions: 2
move never seen a group argue so much. I’m kinda here for it 😂 I’m only a member of the group to see the gossip.
Most groups don’t allow vaccine talk or MLM I’ve seen both recently and it just causes a tit show.
I was going to say this. I basically won’t join a group unless it has no MLM sales in the rules because I hate the sales and also the kick offs 😂

Ahhh she’s doing the ‘who do I look like game of Instagram!’ Doubt she will be sharing the ‘heather from eastenders’ answers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I seem to have missed it all!!
Looks like it’s been deleted. Gist of it was another member started a post looking for ideas for jobs she could do from home. In jumped the MLM gang telling recommending their companies - others advised against this. One MLMer got offended so started her own thread to try and call others out and to #bekind. I have no screen shots as it doesn’t sit right with me to post things not posted by the subject of the thread - just my opinion 😆

No refined sugar for a month. But she’s had brown sugar in a cake in a mug
AND now she’s having pancake day off because ‘she’s said from day 1 she would’
1. No has never said pancake day is a day off
2. Why does she have to put e v e r y t h i n g on her story (apart from her missing husband)?

She could of had that cake & pancake and no one would of know. The stupidity!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.