Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad it’s gone. Would she post a video of herself dancing naked (with a ‘banner’ over it)? No she wouldn’t. So what on earth makes it acceptable for her to do it on behalf of her child who cannot consent and who has no concept of what being posted on an Instagram story means? I know we are all on the same page but I needed to get that off my chest.
There wouldn’t be a banner big enough

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haven’t seen that video but I can’t say I’m surprised with the stuff she posts on her stories about Nina. I am not trying to bash the woman as god knows how much she’s making with her books but I’m just disappointed with how irresponsible she is! Basically forcing Nina to eat eveything/invasion of privacy/saying she promotes toddler friendly food but it’s usually pastries smothered with cream cheese or pasta and cheese?! I can’t understand how people are so gullible. When you’ve got that many followers you automatically have a responsibility for your content especially when it involves children. Happy to post stories about Costa drive throughs but never actually use their platform to spread awareness or promote anything remotely controversial because loss of followers. Makes me feel a bit sad really. I have 20k + followers and remember losing hundreds after posting about BLM, injustice, fucked up government. That’s what’s important.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Didn’t see the video and I’m glad I didn’t!
Naked videos to nearly half a million people is the woman utterly brain dead?! Can’t believe it.
Without even going in to the hideous places on the web videos like that could end up!
It was Nina dancing, covered by an emoji banner but the caption “naked dancing to ninas favourite song” was enough to make me unfollow. Way way too far, crossed the line broadcasting that to thousands of strangers without the poor mites consent 😓

Reactions: 3
I don’t know how true it is but I was told that people can remove those modesty emojis and banners etc from insta photos and the only way to guarantee it is too do it on your phone screenshot and share the screenshot image as they can’t remove it then. I hope it’s not true and some sicko isn’t able to remove the banner from Nina

not that I would still post a photo like that but if someone did

• Wow
Reactions: 1
No bloody need is there. That’s a private family video, not for Insta 🤦🏼‍♀️ Needs to stick to smoked paprika dishes. This poor little girl.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know how true it is but I was told that people can remove those modesty emojis and banners etc from insta photos and the only way to guarantee it is too do it on your phone screenshot and share the screenshot image as they can’t remove it then. I hope it’s not true and some sicko isn’t able to remove the banner from Nina

I’ve read that before too 😩

Haven’t seen that video but I can’t say I’m surprised with the stuff she posts on her stories about Nina. I am not trying to bash the woman as god knows how much she’s making with her books but I’m just disappointed with how irresponsible she is! Basically forcing Nina to eat eveything/invasion of privacy/saying she promotes toddler friendly food but it’s usually pastries smothered with cream cheese or pasta and cheese?! I can’t understand how people are so gullible. When you’ve got that many followers you automatically have a responsibility for your content especially when it involves children. Happy to post stories about Costa drive throughs but never actually use their platform to spread awareness or promote anything remotely controversial because loss of followers. Makes me feel a bit sad really. I have 20k + followers and remember losing hundreds after posting about BLM, injustice, fucked up government. That’s what’s important.
This. She’s annoyed me so much how little she’s spoken up about issues. There was so much going on in our local area for people struggling to feed their kids through the school holidays and it would have taken almost nothing to share a few places and help out but it must have been deemed too political. And she posted a black square and has done nothing since.

I’m so glad it’s gone. Would she post a video of herself dancing naked (with a ‘banner’ over it)? No she wouldn’t. So what on earth makes it acceptable for her to do it on behalf of her child who cannot consent and who has no concept of what being posted on an Instagram story means? I know we are all on the same page but I needed to get that off my chest.
She won’t post a full length photo of herself for fear people will realise her actual size never mind a naked dancing video!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That explains all the close up head photos then. I imagine she must be pretty obese.

I heard this too. Terrifying. That child needs safeguarding!

• Sad
It’s all going to kick off on the Facebook page - somebody has commented saying they are disappointed she blocked them after questioning the car seat thing...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s all going to kick off on the Facebook page - somebody has commented saying they are disappointed she blocked them after questioning the car seat thing...
Not really sure why the poster felt the need to tell everyone she was blocked by Rebecca on a page full of Rebecca arse lickers 🤔 what did she expect? Of course they’re not going to run to her defence and say how awful Rebecca is..

Reactions: 4
Glad someone else saw haha. I feel setting up this group was a massive error on her part

Pretty much everyone is defending Rebecca. The only reason I can think of that makes her so defensive over it is because she knows Nina is still within the weight limit to rear face and be harnessed otherwise she'd thank everyone for their concern but correct them that she's too big.

ETA: Sorry I didn't realise it had already been discussed.

Attachments

As some of the FB comments seem to suggest, Rebecca is entitled to a private life etc etc. Well then she needs to stop putting most of her private life on insta. She’s allegedly a weaning page yet we’ve seen her kid in the wrong car seat and her kid naked dancing. Wtf has that got to do with food?

Reactions: 12
Oh the irony of them all jumping on this girl saying she shouldn't have jumped in Rebeccas inbox, lol to the posters saying Nina is probably over the 25kg RF weight limit. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
She’s turning into an even bigger idiot than BrummyMummy I see from this behaviour.

Shes not having a good week is she 🤣
Sea to be going from one ill judged post to another, blocking and deleting whenever something is questioned.
I think in person she's probably a very bitchy unpleasant person
I feel for nina I really do

Reactions: 8
Shes not having a good week is she 🤣
Sea to be going from one ill judged post to another, blocking and deleting whenever something is questioned.
I think in person she's probably a very bitchy unpleasant person
I feel for nina I really do
Shes going to have more on her blocked list than her follower list at this rate!! 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.