Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pancakes don’t even have to have refined sugar in them anyway - a standard crepe is just flour, egg & milk and then she could put berries or honey on and it would still feel like a treat.

Reactions: 5
Her latest posts asking if she looks like variety of celebs is SO cringe.

Reactions: 3
Her latest story laughing about Nina’s fart - she’s like... manic. Unhinged. It’s very weird.

Reactions: 4
This woman is bleeping delusional?! Making people answer yes or no if she looks like Vanessa hudgens?! Catherine zeta jones?! Obviously bleeping not! But people are voting yes?!?!?!

Reactions: 8
Made it very clear she reads here 🤣 I've been blocked 🙈
:ROFLMAO:
She is totally crazy!

This woman is bleeping delusional?! Making people answer yes or no if she looks like Vanessa hudgens?! Catherine zeta jones?! Obviously bleeping not! But people are voting yes?!?!?!
And she is serving as voting options good looking women only.. i can’t believe it! She must be on a new boo hunt! With hidden picture of herself online. And when men ask her what movie star do you look like..she will have the answers ready!

Last edited:
  • Haha
She doesn’t seem right. Fancy doing that ‘who do I look like thing’ - what are you really expecting?!? She doesn’t look like any of those women, trying to kid herself .

Reactions: 6
The only reason people have said she does, if she didn't write them herself, I'd because they are dark hair and dark eyes. I couldn't think of anyone who did a smug, squinty eye close up as bad as she does so didn't respond.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah chill your boots Rebecca, you can stop pretending you know about healthy nutrition for one day! All those sausages as well - you wouldn’t think she was feeding a family of 3. (Or 2 if we fall for her her narrative of single mum)

Why the hell would you cook all those sausages if you’re pigging out on pancakes!?

I cannot believe how much food she has and how much Nina eats I saw a thing the other day regarding toddlers portions although no guidance within the UK had half a sausage a spoonful of mash and vegetables people were so shocked. However, my toddler just doesn’t eat so anything shocks me these days 😩 also Nina kept going back for more I wonder if Nina struggles to realise when she is full

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.