WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear that review is brutal 😂
---
Glad to see she’s really embraced the cooking on a budget tonight, her followers will be right behind her for this one. Chicken, bacon, AND that bargain, easily available staple, truffle streaked pecorino from a wanky cheese shop.
I thought this, what a budget friendly shopper she is, not sure she’s ever stepped foot in Aldi or Lidl but prancing about independent cheese shops and buying a tit load of tray bakes (could you not just whip up a porridge flapjack or carrot and cheese muffin or whatever you make 😂).

Reactions: 5
She’s clueless isn’t she. I actually do have to cook on a budget and I don’t put chicken and bacon in one meal- those are ingredients that can be spread over two separate dishes. I mean she can cook what she wants, but a bit of awareness wouldn’t go amiss when she’s just released an actual book claiming to understand cheaper cooking.

Reactions: 9
I’m the same I wouldn’t be putting chicken and bacon in one meal, the cost of food is ridiculous. Also that finch bakery is showing up as Blackburn, and the cheese shop in Yorkshire, did she really drive all that way to get some tray bakes and cheese? Crossing three bloody counties on her quest for food, she must have clocked some miles! Cost of living crises hitting you hard then Bex? Let’s drive 500 Miles for a bit of cheese and a brownie.

Reactions: 6
Ok which tattler wrote that review 😂😂 or if not Hayley needs to join us here!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Clearly hit a nerve.

She managed to get it removed because it wasn’t a “verified purchase” review - note how the positive non-verified purchase reviews remain. It’s probably killing her that she can’t get the other one removed.

Not being able to take criticism is a very bad look.

Omg saddo has genuinely got “Hayleys” review removed oh well reported the 5* unverified review 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She just seems really lazy, it wouldn’t hurt to do some research by shopping where the povvos do, showing people what they can get on low budget and creating recipes from it. Also wouldn’t hurt to get a basic understanding of kids nutrition!

LOL she completely forgot. About WBD. How. What the duck else is she doing that she doesn’t have time to be organised for that. Or is Panini’s flower fairy costume too tight this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah she "forgot" so Nina "has" to go as... MUMMY the best selling author! What larks!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you ‘forgot’ WBD would you

a) get yourself into gear and frantically sort it so as not to let your child down

b) continue to sit on insta sharing posts to your stories

Reactions: 3