WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was def a chicken Kiev pasta - I remember thinking that sounds so disgusting and wrong!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
No it’s not Nini’s fault but she does come across as super annoying. A lot of six year olds are to be fair though 😆

Patronising though isn’t it?! I know what budget cooking is but it sure as Christ doesn’t involve spending £13+ on a cookbook. I hardly think there’s a chapter on buying wonky veg and slightly off fruit in a random cardboard box and knowing when they do the orange stickers in Lidl. Because for a lot of people, that’s what cooking on a budget means.
I firmly believe that all children are annoying unless they're yours, and even then they're still quite annoying.

My SIL always says how glad she is to have my niece when she looks at how annoying other children are compared to her and I'm like...no...your kid is as annoying as any of these other children, you just look at her through mummy glasses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok if we ever get to another topic needs to be the comment from Bexs second insta account as the title ok guys!!! 🤣

Reactions: 2
For a woman who has released 4 recipe books she sure does make chicken and salad a lot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does she take a photo every time she makes it as well? Is this supposed to be inspiring to people 😂
Exactly. Like cook a couple of recipes from your books every week, photo and upload those, tagging your books to plug them. It’s really simple, I just don’t get why she wouldn’t do that and why her management company wouldn’t tell her that that’s what she NEEDS to be doing.

Anyone remember pancake lasagne i think it was this … yummmmyyyyy wonder if this receipe strikes again Tuesday

• Sick
Anyone remember pancake lasagne i think it was this … yummmmyyyyy wonder if this receipe strikes again Tuesday
OMG yes - memory unlocked!
Nina and her haven’t had a day out documented on IG for absolutely ages

She is such an idiot. You'd think with the run up to her book release and things like pancake day, valentines and half term she could churn out content. Do we know how many books were in her book deal? Maybe this is the last one and they haven't offered her another one so she's not bothering? Which is stupid as if it was me, I'd be like "you know you want me again, here's how amazing I am!"

Any pancake day ideas she may share tomorrow are pointless as you want the ingredients for toppings etc already in. Not everyone has the time to galavant to the shops on the day unlike her!

We r getting recyled receipes and content inc willy wanker 🙄 i mean its jst so funny n all

• Haha
Is she still going on about “willy wanker”?! I’m sure that happened about 2/3 years ago. It wasn’t funny then and it isn’t funny now - perhaps mildly amusing for a few minutes for anyone there at the time at most.

Reactions: 6
Is she still going on about “willy wanker”?! I’m sure that happened about 2/3 years ago. It wasn’t funny then and it isn’t funny now - perhaps mildly amusing for a few minutes for anyone there at the time at most.
she showed it other day and said she still cant get over it etc
---
Anyone see nina say learnt from the best and bex is like repeat it 🤣 moves cam back so we can see she points to bex etc haha,

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The woman sat next to Nini in the nail salon looks so unimpressed at the annoying kid singing!

• Haha
Reactions: 4