WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's offended the existence of pizza, apple crumble and tortillas in one recipe. I mean, it isn't even difficult to make an apple crumble anyway!?!? And actually cheaper to make a crumble without a tortilla being involved. Actual idiot.
I was actually thinking this myself, surely it’s quicker and easier to just do a normal crumble? What an actual twit.

Reactions: 2
Is she okay? That latest post is so rambley it makes me think she might be panicking a bit, seems like a desperate attempt to up sales of the latest book.

Not one of those recipe titles she showed looks appetising or tempted me to take a look

I actually thought it looked very generic and nothing new 🤔🤷‍♀️ but dont have her other 2 crap books

Reactions: 1
Sales must be pretty bad for her to be giving stuff away to get people to preorder the book...

Reactions: 1
Gone to Costa for a ‘proper coffee’ ?! That’s an oxymoron surely. Doesn’t she have a ‘proper’ gifted Tassimo at home?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her nails drive me mad, I can’t stand this obsession with people on insta using their fake nails to tap and drum stuff it goes right through me. Didn’t she get them done with Nina last week as well? I don’t get mine done so I have no idea, is it a weekly thing? I thought they’d last a bit longer.

Reactions: 9
They’re always a shade of pink so hardly groundbreaking that’s the colour she got again

Reactions: 6
So did Nina go to school like this, or did she put on eyeshadow and lip stick/gloss just to eat dinner?

IMG_9394.jpeg

IMG_9395.jpeg

• Wow
Actually feel really sorry for Nina. Sounds like she was made to practice that voiceover lots, and sounded so pressured and nervous. Leave your kid alone to be a kid, and you do your job by yourself Bex!

Reactions: 4
She’s been putting make up on Nina for posts and reels for a while now.
You always see absolute idiots in the comments saying “ooh! She looks like a teenager now! So grown up!”. She’s a 6 year old in make up 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So off getting Nina to basically beg people to buy the new book. She’s clearly hoping the ‘cute’ angle will get sales up, but it just screamed emotional explotation to me. Poor Nina.