WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About video:
1) Ninas a brat
2) matching nails 🤢
3) bex still looks fat as ever - the hands and arms
4) nina is the one off charlie chocolate factory, utter horrible voice/attitude the lot - whats budget Nina “oh yes when the poor people cant afford to eat so they give us more better, rich folk money for cheap receipes which you could easily find without spending £16 - poor and thick mother dearest tut tut rolls eyes”

and omg just seen her hair.. wot the actual F- all the makeup oh tit forgot the frizz bomb that is my hair, omg white “dirt” basically in her hair!!! 🤢😱

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I do think she’s lost weight on her face she was looking very puffy at one point. I feel sorry for Nina she’s been a performing seal since she was a baby and she has no choice, she doesn’t come across as a nice child she’s got her mums superior attitude but it’s not her fault. Looking at the amount of comments and likes not sure anyone else is buying her budget meals either. Hopefully this is the last book 😂

Forgot to check the what mummy makes book the other day, she dedicated it to Nini and very briefly mentioned her husband at the back. Didn’t realise his name was Stu until I looked at this.

6833DDA6-98B6-404C-86EF-C611E49D31A3.jpeg

7719CB5D-36F0-4B2F-BFF5-79B13F884EC1.jpeg

Reactions: 2
No it’s not Nini’s fault but she does come across as super annoying. A lot of six year olds are to be fair though 😆

Patronising though isn’t it?! I know what budget cooking is but it sure as Christ doesn’t involve spending £13+ on a cookbook. I hardly think there’s a chapter on buying wonky veg and slightly off fruit in a random cardboard box and knowing when they do the orange stickers in Lidl. Because for a lot of people, that’s what cooking on a budget means.

Lots of content again too 🙄 and how she understands so budget book by buying stuff doesnt need from gawd knows where to replace 1 thing but end up with 5 🤣

It couldn't be a less heartfelt thank you, literally "my husband Stu" and that's it.

That reel is uncomfortable to watch. The way Bex stares at the camera and talks to the camera the whole time, it's so unnerving. She is answering Nina but staring into the camera, it's so weird. Either it's a sales pitch, or it's a conversation with her daughter, it can't be both.

Reactions: 4
Someone get this woman a chapstick! I dunno whats drier, her hair or her lips

Reactions: 1
Took a look at the comments on the book reel, and saw this. Is this person ok?
IMG_7472.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
That reel!!! I also clocked Nina saying “for the people” when Bex did the performative “what does budget mean”? Also Nina looked like she’d never once seen or eaten any of the recipes! Surely she would say that’s my favourite or something. But don’t worry guys - there is def a slow cooker chapter ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She admitted she’s just reusing recipes as well. Said butter chicken was a favourite from her first book so she’s done it with pasta in the book and her favourite is the chicken wings, no doubt the lemon and herb ones with small potatoes she makes once a week

Reactions: 1
IMG_7410.jpeg

Give them space.
Don’t put too much pressure on.

But shove a phone in their face while they do it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She admitted she’s just reusing recipes as well. Said butter chicken was a favourite from her first book so she’s done it with pasta in the book and her favourite is the chicken wings, no doubt the lemon and herb ones with small potatoes she makes once a week
Butter chicken with PASTA???? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Butter chicken with PASTA???? 🤢
I feel being Indian and growing up with Indian cuisine I can say this, but Butter chicken gnocchi would be a much better than pasta. But then even aster saying that, I probably still wouldn't try it. 😂

• Haha