Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_5472.png
It’s giving Midsommar vibes Becky.

Also Nina is almost 6 years old. U know she’s gonna be one of them weird kids who believes in Santa & the tooth fairy at the age of 15

• Haha
Reactions: 10
6 is normal to still believe, isn't it?! My 7, nearly 8 yo still believes.
Yeh it’s normal at that age, although you do get some at this age who tend to question the narrative now (like my one), but not 15 the way nina & mother Gothel are going on with the whimsical fantasies & fairy cult worship

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Bex needs a dictionary to look up the definition of “quick” because to me that isn’t travelling to the other side of the country to go to ikea, stopping for breakfast, then going to Costco and then another shop for the essential purchase of a salt spoon

Who is her audience these days that relate to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I just went on Google maps and Carlisle to Gateshead is almost and one and half hours journey one way. So she's spending 3 hours alone just driving so it's complete bull she has left her kitten alone for "not very long"

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I mean… who is she even talking to?! Is she drunk?! A quick trip to quickly whizz around so Mango isn’t alone for too too long, she can’t even write properly she’s so desperate to get her inner monologue out 🤯 a quick trip that involves breakfast and all those shops, she is so deluded and weird 😂

Reactions: 6
She couldn’t drop Nina off and make it there for 10am, that is the most laughable post she’s ever done and that’s saying something, a quick trip it wasn’t, hope mango pissed all over her house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She couldn’t drop Nina off and make it there for 10am, that is the most laughable post she’s ever done and that’s saying something, a quick trip it wasn’t, hope mango pissed all over her house 😂
‘Nini darling I’m dropping you off at something called breakfast club so I can get to IKEA for opening. No they don’t have jewel encrusted papaya sprinkled porridge with fairy dust drops. You’ll have shreddies with the common children. Most of the other children there have parents with busy jobs although obviously nowhere near as busy as me! Now what colour shall I get my nails done at 2pm on a Tuesday?’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So after ikea she went to Newcastle??? Her definition of nip and quick really isn’t anyone else’s is it.
Also in more things Nina never said:

Attachments

Reactions: 9
What baffles me most is that if I had a day where I knew I'd be out for most of the day, I'd either prepare dinner before leaving or the day before so it just needs to be reheated later or maybe use something from my freezer stash so wouldn't have to "rustle something up quickly".

Reactions: 3
Guys I’m telling you I was in that cafe and she was not there - fact mcfact because they had just opened and the queue was bonkers so CoffeeGranny and I had a really good people watch 😂
Also I said “I bet some plonker has asked for meatballs at 10am”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if Bex needs a dictionary to look up the definition of “quick” because to me that isn’t travelling to the other side of the country to go to ikea, stopping for breakfast, then going to Costco and then another shop for the essential purchase of a salt spoon

Who is her audience these days that relate to her?
My quick is popping to the local supermarket….my partner saying shall we have a coffee in the cafe and me saying no we haven’t got time because we need to get back.
no idea how becks managed to get all that done in a quick trip out when we can’t even sit for a quick coffee 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Well I reckon she went straight from school drop off and made a whole day of it since Nini was staying on after school for her club. I personally think she wanted to get away from the kitten.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is such a weirdo, why does she even need to post about what she did today? I mean if a salt spoon (wtf???) was the highlight of your day it’s maybe not worth posting about.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.