Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can think of is Jack Whitehall going to his dad “wtf is a mustard spoon and why do we have one?” And his dad looking perplexed like “well… for the mustard.” As though everyone would have one. I feel like this is Bex.
Who the ever loving duck
Needs a condiment spoon
Of any description.
just use a spoon out the drawer like the rest of us

Reactions: 5
Title: last thread from 28th of May to 28th of September… will there ever be any riviting content again? Or will the threads just get longer

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion:
Finally admitted she’s a single mother, got a cat for content to smother, it pissed all over the ugly cover
Sorry I can’t rhyme at all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah it did, mango tango pissed all over the stupid Little Women canopy and no one noticed the smell of cat piss for a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That cat is going to be geriatric before we finish the next thread 😂

Still waiting on her ‘big news in the pipeline that I can’t reveal yet’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Taking a photo of your upset child after school, top parenting from Becky!!
This is what I’ll never understand about influencers. That child was still visibly upset and had clearly been crying quite a bit judging by her eyes. She was lying on a sofa or chair obviously trying to compose herself and Rebecca thinks this is an appropriate time to take out her phone shove it in her face and take a picture, then share that picture with thousands of strangers?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Hands down Bex put the cat on her as well!
‘Cats are the best for this’ LMAO. They largely couldn’t give a monkeys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Influencers just see their children as a commodity to trade on. Any excuse for engagement, never mind the well-being of the child. Poor Nina.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.