Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she going to be Hagrid and panini could be Hermoni that’d be awesome!

Reactions: 3
She’ll just repost the usual cheese straws with eyes on or whatever it is. Is it Nina’s birthday coming up? Wonder if she will have yet another fish tail cake 🙄

Reactions: 4
As expected, tortelNini is having another whimsical themed birthday cake, fairies is what mother Gothel was saying. Makes a change from the mermaid tails she’s been having since birth.
I don’t get why she gets her to perform fr the gram. How fake is this reaction. It’s literally giving

IMG_5510.png

Is it a coincidence the cake is the SAME colour as Nina’s bedsheets/bedroom / living room & pyjamas???? Something seriously wrong with that woman

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can you imagine if becks obsession with mushrooms turns Panini into the hallucinogenic kind when she's older 🍄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t get calling her nini?!? Her name is Nina, it’s not like it’s a shortened nickname 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I don’t get calling her nini?!? Her name is Nina, it’s not like it’s a shortened nickname 🤷🏻‍♀️
I hope when she’s older she finally snaps n tells her Ma to stop bleeping calling her nini & that she hates her damn cornflake chicken & boujee porridges & that she’s moving out with her vegan boyfriend & going on a year long trip in a monastery in the Himalayas and no she can’t tag along. And she bleeping hates fairies & is converting to Buddhism.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gilmore girls kids book?!! And who is the random child in the photo, hopefully someone who has already had the pox!

Reactions: 7
Is it really likely to be chicken pox twice? I thought that was extremely rare?

Reactions: 1
Is it really likely to be chicken pox twice? I thought that was extremely rare?
Not as rare as you think I know a few kids ot has happened to. Normally one of the bouts has been very mild. Also if they have it before 1 are more likely to get again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.