WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not even a good hack, can't do it if other rings are on Cos the spoon will burn. What's wrong with a spoon rest on the worktop less fiddly
And if you're using the spoon to mix anything else but pasta in boiling water, then the sauce will run down the handle.
And she calls herself a cook 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And if you're using the spoon to mix anything else but pasta in boiling water, then the sauce will run down the handle.
And she calls herself a cook 🙄
Literally it is running down the handle. I’d rather have a bit of sauce on the work surface I’m going to wipe anyway after cooking, than all over my hand.
7B3F8590-A2ED-43A9-8737-96053AA07DAF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bex loves a hack doesn't she? Must be hoping to go viral with her useless life hacks that don't help anyone, you're going to have to come up with something new and original Bex, good luck with that! 😂 It would be a first! #shithack

Only me that puts a piece of kitchen towel on the worktop to put their utensils on?
You can tell she never cooks

Reactions: 14
So her recipe testing resulted in more shite shoved in to pastry and twisted?! Biggest, but luckiest one trick pony ever.

Reactions: 11
More important question, why the heck does Panini need to go to after school club?!?!
Maybe it’s just like an after school games club or something? My son does a sport club after school for an hour on a Weds that is provided by the school.
Edited to add, I’ve just seen the story, and it does sound like a proper after school club, doesn’t it. So possibly taking away a space from a child who’s parent works full time?! What is the need?!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
So her recipe testing resulted in more shite shoved in to pastry and twisted?! Biggest, but luckiest one trick pony ever.
But it’s ok because it’s a light dinner after the carb heavy snack at after school club 😂

Maybe it’s just like an after school games club or something? My son does a sport club after school for an hour on a Weds that is provided by the school.
You don’t get snacks at a sports activity normally

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just ran here .. erm so, shes complaining school gives Carb heavy snack or somit. Erm…… okay 🤣 pretending to be a real healthy little guru aint she 🤣🤣 and erm, whys Nina at after school? We know other steals her at weekends? Is nina just a pawn for insta and oh i love her i love her is all for show?? Why after school? Genuinely confused as i always thought this was somit working parents did.. any one clear this up for me🤔

Also .. i really Hate how shes doing a post complaining about school give “carb heavy snack” seriously i laughed, all nina knows is pastry and cheese you lardy piece of 💩 no ones fooled, no way are you the health guru look atcha!!
Also notice she has such varied veg. Carrots and cucumber basically. Wow shes raised such a healthy, non picky child hasnt she our perfect health guru

Reactions: 16
Bex accusing anyone of being carb heavy 😂😂😂 pot calling the kettle black, love how she does this whilst giving pastry for tea too, oh Bex you do make us laugh. It's all ok though because she has her mum guilt sides, surprised there's no cheese although whatever that pastry thing is will no doubt be filled with it 🙄

• Haha
Bex accusing anyone of being carb heavy 😂😂😂 pot calling the kettle black, love how she does this whilst giving pastry for tea too, oh Bex you do make us laugh. It's all ok though because she has her mum guilt sides, surprised there's no cheese although whatever that pastry thing is will no doubt be filled with it 🙄
Recon big secret will be a pastry roll with mince meat and cheese. She will pretend this is unique and never been done before … heston did a cheese pastry kind of thing for mince pies so i swear its basically a cheesey mince pie that she wants every1 to be like 🤯 your so creative how. Lose it i will.

Reactions: 5
But she’s giving a carb heavy dinner if it’s pastry based?! A few bits of veg doesn’t change that. She’s such a moron.

Reactions: 8
Basically Nina is having carrots as her veggies because peppers and cucumber aren’t real vegetables now are they?? 😹😹

Reactions: 2
What the f was that random meme she shared about the mum giving her 46yo a fiver? Why is this mum goals it's not twee or cute it's meh

The veg cancels it out, you can eat anything you know as long as you stick a bit of cucumber on the side it's all good. Bex is like those people in slimming clubs when you have to go round and talk about your week "oh well I had my cheat night after I got weighed but that doesn't count because everyone does that, then it was the dogs birthday Friday so we got an Indian and Steve's mum came round Saturday for cake, but there's no calories in birthday cake and then I had a night out with the girls so had to get a kebab obvs but I threw it all up so that doesn't count, no idea why I've gained 2 pounds it must be my star week". 🙄👊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have never seen that pair eat veges. Has she never heard of broccoli cauliflower cabbages aubergines the list is endless she churns out the same tit every time..some crap wrapped in pastry plus a block of cheese added .
Cant believe the selfish cow takes the place from working parents so she can sit on her fat backside and torment us with those nightmare boomerangs.
I just really don't know how so many ppl follow her advice when she is a living example of what not to do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.