WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eaten a lot for her to say “big lunch” then had picky dinner now food again. Weird how no sign of Nina eating this stuff just what shes supposidly feeding her 🤔

Reactions: 9
Yeah I think the friends came over to keep her company on a Nina free day as she is struggling with not having her every weekend. She either made the snack thing up another day or made it for Nina to show her mummy’s love as she thinks food is the way to do that.

Reactions: 4
If you too fancy a Suttin Suttin (cringe) just add 300 things you won't have in your kitchen (but I do because I am superior to you all) to a bowl and whip up these not in anyway greasy noodles for a late night schnack....or you could just have a pot noodle?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t people normally have a slice of toast if they’ve been out for a big lunch? Or a sandwich at most?
I’m sorry but she is disgusting. There’s 300 calories in the oil alone. Put down the fork Rebecca.

Reactions: 12
I'm not at all surprised that the 5 year old girl with the unblinking eyes and serious face, who sings 'you are my sunshine' completely deadpan and emotionless, who lives in a Victoria inspired bedroom with her long haired, long nailed, lonely mother enjoys creepy films like Edward Scissorhands. Nina is prime horror film material.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Calling bullshit on the friends. Maybe if you have been on the strictest diet ever you may shed a tear but even then…. Really?! Who cries at brownies?! Bex crying at the vision she has of her future when Nina has left her all alone and she has only brownies for company.

And u fancy Suttin suttin….????

duck off becky u weird duck
Cringed so much at this. dislike her lingo!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This 👆 she very sadly eats her feelings. I am guilty no lie. But fact she makes money of pretending to be a great fantastic health person (remember her complaint school fed nina somit “carb heavy”).
But clearly shes alone tonight, maybe she did have nina this morning but she was certainly gone by eve. Unless something has happened i can see no reason for the watch my 5yo eating videos. Shes weird. And shes clearly very much alone at moment.

Reactions: 10
Is it just me that thought that ‘something something’ or however we are spelling it was meant to reference sex? 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She must have foraged some magic mushrooms, she’ll have known what to look for from the book her sister got her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone watch call the midwife.
There’s a mum and heavily pregnant adult daughter in tonight’s episode and the mum goes in with the daughter to all her medical appointments because ‘They do everything together.’
That’s definitely bex and poor panini in a few years though how panini would her herself in the family way with that mother in law from hell is another story 😂😂

• Haha
I’m pleased that I haven’t been exposed to neenz on her stories lately, there’s definitely been a shift in neenz related content.
Am sure after a few days when ppl start querying where she is, Becky will come out with taking her off her socials to ‘protect her privacy’ and insinuate it was her idea entirely and not a court order by the other

I’m pleased that I haven’t been exposed to neenz on her stories lately, there’s definitely been a shift in neenz related content.
Am sure after a few days when ppl start querying where she is, Becky will come out with taking her off her socials to ‘protect her privacy’ and insinuate it was her idea entirely and not a court order by the other
I don’t think it’s a case of a court order or anything, I think it’s simply just that Nina obviously spends time with her dad so Bex has nothing to post during those periods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.