WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even snow will make her put a coat on her child 😂 it's freezing here. She's maybe struggling with it all so it's not the snow making her emotional about every little thing.

Reactions: 9
I mean no jacket FFS it’s not hard is it. It’s Britain a jacket is a wardrobe staple 11.5 months of the year.
Poor thing looks frozen.

Reactions: 8
Also if she's anything like my kid she would have been rolling around in it/throwing herself off the sledge!
I put my 3 year old in a waterproof fleece lined jacket and salopettes for the 10 minute walk to nursery this morning because I knew she wouldn't be able to resist sitting in the snow and throwing it everywhere.

Reactions: 4
I can't deal with the forced laughter face close up sledging seriously what the hell is that.

But the no coat situation is ridiculous
Also if she's anything like my kid she would have been rolling around in it/throwing herself off the sledge!
I put my 3 year old in a waterproof fleece lined jacket and salopettes for the 10 minute walk to nursery this morning because I knew she wouldn't be able to resist sitting in the snow and throwing it everywhere.
Exactly and sure enough in the video nina rolls herself off the sledge into the snow must be so wet and cold

Reactions: 5
How does she always manage to find these random places where no other humans venture?!

Reactions: 4
‘Memories banked’ can you not just bank them for yourself then?! Why does everyone have to be privy to the moon face sliding glacially down a slope?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whys everything abt her so fake. It feels like it all for the gram the posed smile etc. nearly let phone slip when she did the selfie going down slide, nearly saw how big u r Bex!!! I cant imagine having fun with kid and filming like this

Reactions: 6
So obvious now when the other has Nina. No sight of her for the whole weekend and then suddenly pops up with her Monday night after school!

Reactions: 6
I sew Hagrid has a nice thick coat on but it appears it doesn't zip up 🤔
Even that's not the most practical snow weather coat, don't look massively warm and its definitely not waterproof. Where's her bloody barbour coat she brought gone

Reactions: 5
Is panini the hulk.
duck me, pushing hagrid down that hill on the sled. Feel a heart attack coming on just watching it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.