WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other has clearly had Nina this weekend judging by the lack of content again. She must have to store it up when she does see her so she can drop it like they are together every weekend

Reactions: 6
The other has clearly had Nina this weekend judging by the lack of content again. She must have to store it up when she does see her so she can drop it like they are together every weekend
Which is dumb cos she could just as easily turn the separation into content.

Reactions: 8
Her sense of importance is so overinflated thinking her followers will notice

All things considered my guess is they separated around the time of the family planner book launch then managed to move out whilst still promoting fast family food and the publishers made it clear neither was a good time to highlight family issues whilst promoting books with family in the title.....

Still bloody weird though the whole thing

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She will reveal the separation when her 5th book will come out: how to cook for single parents and busy working mums

• Sick
  • Haha
Those separated plates give me the rage. In a child with no SEN or sensory issues, they cause unnecessary fussiness further down the line with the whole ‘wahhhhhh my chicken is touching my broccoli!!!’ protests when you try and move them to a regular plate.

Reactions: 7
Those separated plates give me the rage. In a child with no SEN or sensory issues, they cause unnecessary fussiness further down the line with the whole ‘wahhhhhh my chicken is touching my broccoli!!!’ protests when you try and move them to a regular plate.
It's ridiculously infantalising. The kid goes to school ffs. She can eat off the same plates as mother gothel

Agree the separation has been fantastic for Nina's privacy. She used to share photos and vids of Nina daily not long ago, now it seems to be only a few times a week thank God.

Wonder what she's doing with all her free time. With no friends she must be bored out her mind?

Agree the separation has been fantastic for Nina's privacy. She used to share photos and vids of Nina daily not long ago, now it seems to be only a few times a week thank God.

Wonder what she's doing with all her free time. With no friends she must be bored out her mind?
Choosing tit tiles apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Interesting we never saw Porcini in the much celebrated Christmas dress. I bet it was too small for the poor child and was hurriedly stuffed back into the wardrobe.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.