WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so patronising too, let’s face it she has no idea about what it’s like to quickly cook a tea for a family that all would enjoy. She doesn’t have a normal 9-5 job and cooks for herself and Nina; if she were ever pushed for time she could do Nina something and then eat when Nina’s in bed.

Reactions: 10
That story where she's saying she'll miss the stocking hook over the fire to dry the washing, Nina's underwear on display for all her followers to see. Is that poor kid going to get any privacy?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
That chicken looks far more disgusting than her burnt chicken. How does any sane person listen to this stupid woman??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also how much food for two people!! I know she said for sandwiches in the week apparently but still…..

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I thought that photo was of her trying to pose seductively with her head on her hand. I couldn’t see panini until I read the caption. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to be an avid reading of Rebecca’s threads but stopped following her as she was so damn borning and I got sick of the pointless boomerangs of her face close up 😂 does anyone know if she’s actually got rid of the fella now? I know she used to pretend to be a single mum but I’m wondering if she actually is now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I used to be an avid reading of Rebecca’s threads but stopped following her as she was so damn borning and I got sick of the pointless boomerangs of her face close up 😂 does anyone know if she’s actually got rid of the fella now? I know she used to pretend to be a single mum but I’m wondering if she actually is now.
She still is goddamn boring and the moonface boomerangs are still on going now featuring a very deep cleavage 🤢
She has moved out with panini and we are assuming they are living separately. She can’t actually come clean about her current relationship status now as she’s pretended to be single for so long it would invoke more questions

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She still is goddamn boring and the moonface boomerangs are still on going now featuring a very deep cleavage 🤢
She has moved out with panini and we are assuming they are living separately. She can’t actually come clean about her current relationship status now as she’s pretended to be single for so long it would invoke more questions
Debating on whether to hate follow again 😅 I wish she’d just say either way if they’re together it would just shut down all the speculation but she probably loves the fact people are guessing makes her feel special 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The mum who appreciates kids cuddle so takes a quick pic and types up a story for the ‘gram can u imagine .. nina cuddle mum, oh my nini yes cuddle .. oh 1 min stay there let me type it done aww nina lovely cuddle

Reactions: 5
Did she ever have her partner/Nina’s Dad living with her, there was always only 2 plates out for dinner! But then FaceTimes with Nina while with her Dad while Bex was away ‘working’ holidays without him & then abroad just with Nini!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.