WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bra has done this. Did I post a pic on social media? No, I thought tit, need to buy a new one and carried on with my day.
Let's hope she doesn't take Nina on a lingerie shop and documents it for insta.

Get in the bin Becky.

Reactions: 10
Nina on slide. Shes just sooo big to me in general size for a 5yo maybe just the photos but v big kid

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion-

WhatMummyMakes #14 - wait, is that Mary Antoinette? No, it’s just Bex in her awful low cut dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was looking at one of her hidden veg recipes yesterday, and it was truly hidden because I couldn't see a single one on the ingredients

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Please let us all pause and feel sorry for Bex whos back at work full time tomorrow. And follows post with market research, wot age is ur kid … clearly eyeing up a potentially new kind of kid cook book? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's a cooking with your child book it was on Amazon a while ago to be released in April. More using Nina for content and money no doubt.

There is nothing “lovely” about either of their faces gurning out at me while suggesting I cover everything in cheese and pastry.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure what happened to the children's books she was originally going to do as part of her book deal? Maybe realised coming up with an original idea was a lot harder than tweaking other people's recipes (basically adding cheese and paprika).

Reactions: 6
Not sure what happened to the children's books she was originally going to do as part of her book deal? Maybe realised coming up with an original idea was a lot harder than tweaking other people's recipes (basically adding cheese and paprika).
Any idiot can write childrens books these days, look at Mrs Hinch & Joe wicks. I swear if I see another influencer book this year I am going to lose my tit

Reactions: 18
I still can’t get my head round the fact someone who makes their money publishing books (and apparently went to university!) does not know the different between your/you’re - and writes “must of” instead of “must have”

I know someone who writes and illustrates children’s books for a big well known children’s publisher. It takes a huge amount of talent and skill. Stuff like that shouldn’t just be handed to talentless nobodies without a basic grasp of the English language.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"Thousands of responses" Yeah right Bex. The only reason you put those question boxes of the same old questions on repeat is because you are dying for some engagement.

I still can’t get my head round the fact someone who makes their money publishing books (and apparently went to university!) does not know the different between your/you’re - and writes “must of” instead of “must have”

I know someone who writes and illustrates children’s books for a big well known children’s publisher. It takes a huge amount of talent and skill. Stuff like that shouldn’t just be handed to talentless nobodies without a basic grasp of the English language.
This drives me insane too. It doesn’t seem right!

Shes defo struggling with how to do content now the cash cows on a 9-3 school day & other steals her for a bit at weekends. Poor Bex. 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.