WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 5yo was in bed at 7:30 as usual. We watched some fireworks on YouTube before bed had a little dance party and said happy new year. I wouldn't dream of keeping her up till 12 she would be a tired mess šŸ˜…

Becks obviously has no freinds as she has to keep her 5yo daughter up to enjoy cocktails and a buffet on new years eve rather then letting her daughter go to bed and enjoying the festivities with other adults. Its quite sad really.

Reactions: 13
The reality of it is, Rebecca would have been sat on her own at midnight if she hadnā€™t kept Nina awake.

Sheā€™d rather let her child get exhausted and do more age inappropriate activities with her than face the reality that sheā€™s on her own.

Reactions: 15
This is a new low for her. Forcing a 5yo to ring in the new year with her, with a mountain of food, dressed in matching outfits sipping on ā€˜mock tailsā€™ out of gold gilded glasses. bleeping cringe.
My 5yo was fast asleep in bed by 8pm, which gave me ample time to prepare for my New Years lunch Iā€™m hosting for my family & friends later today. (Ya know, coz Iā€™m not a snob & I have curated a life outside my child)
I sat on the sofa watching the neighbours fireworks display out the window, and then went to bed.

dunno why Bex has to falsely glamourise every aspect of her life. Oh and her kitchen still looks really tit. Those tiles remind me of my bathroom tiles when I was in primary school.

Reactions: 17
Sheā€™s got those blokes in that country house hasnā€™t she that apparently are her mates, she obviously uses them as inspo for her crappy country living aesthetic. Theyā€™ve not asked her round recently as sheā€™d have Instagramed the duck out of it.

Reactions: 8
I looked up the glasses she had from Anthropologie and they aren't in the sale on the website and are Ā£56 for 4! I hope Nina dropped hers and smashed it into smithereens šŸ¤£

EDIT: actually I did find them on the sale page but were still massively overpriced for what they are so hope it was still smashed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just come here to say what happened to the H&M dress she bought Nina for Christmas Day? I assumed she would be wearing it news years Eve but she was in a different dress and she didnā€™t have it on Christmas Day. It was puffy party dress. What a waste of it wasnā€™t worn.

Reactions: 1
A bowl of Lychees for niniā€¦ whilst Iā€™m sure half of normal kids are having leftover xmas chocolates šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She ate bowl fulls of lychees as a teen?? Clearly she has no impulse control when it comes to food. Her dialogue around food is so toxic.

Reactions: 12
We have 2 shelves full of chocolate just for toddler as family are a bit Bex and canā€™t control their urges as to how much chocolate is really appropriate for them šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 2
Who eats bowl fulls of LYCHEE for godā€™s sake. Just conjured a mental image of Bex lounging on a sofa like an obese Marie Antionette while normal teens grab an apple from the fruit bowl. Let them eat lychee šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who eats bowl fulls of LYCHEE for godā€™s sake. Just conjured a mental image of Bex lounging on a sofa like an obese Marie Antionette while normal teens grab an apple from the fruit bowl. Let them eat lychee šŸ¤£
Oh my god I was just coming on here to say it's giving me Marie Antoinette vibes! Between the bowls just overflowing with lychees and the gold plated coupƩ glasses I'm feeling a guillotine moment coming on...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This has got to make it into the next thread title šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
While I can't bash Becky for eating out of season produce as I do that, I can bash her overindulgence of the food.
Also, being the "weaning expert" she is, you'd think maybe share her fountain of knowledge of how to safely introduce the fruit to children for the first time. I mean, it's not like there's a massive stone in the middle which is perfect choking hazard size šŸ˜³

• Wow
Reactions: 9
9837DE51-0E0B-425A-A24D-57E5D4B4205A.png

What the duck was the need to post this?!?

Iā€™ve noticed her neck line has been getting lower and lower and she has been intentionally showing her cleavage off a lot more, but cā€™mon man itā€™s a weaning page? Thereā€™s only fans for that! Spare us with these selfies man šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Wot the duck wos that selfie !! šŸ«£ her eyes as well! Shes a puffy mess
Probably all that water retention from the excessive salt consumption. And the bra probably had to give way as it was no doubt too small and she is always expanding still carrying pregnancy and post baby weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.