WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooo
I would fear for their health (and my carpets) if I gave our cats that many prawns 💩🤮
Omg can you imagine! 🙈

It always baffles me why people think giving pets out of date food will be fine. I'm probably being super precious but if they were to disagree with my pet, I wouldn't want to be cleaning it up and know it was my fault they got poorly!

Reactions: 5
Wtf is that dish with grapes on the top on her stories? Looks like beef, oil and hummus?!

Also u can tell the creeping pics are set up cos where the f is the aunty squeezed into to do her stretches we know how tiny the room is?

I get the idea her family don't get on, Christmas with her sister then another with her mum. I do wonder if her publishers have led the deliberately vague stance because her family set ups don't fit the wholesome image they want to sell

Reactions: 8
Just to be clear- I thought the cat had died because I thought she’d bought Nina the Mog books about Mog dying/getting a new kitten, and she’d made a thing about keeping her off nursery “to say goodbye”
But obviously my brain is playing tricks!

Reactions: 3
Just to be clear- I thought the cat had died because I thought she’d bought Nina the Mog books about Mog dying/getting a new kitten, and she’d made a thing about keeping her off nursery “to say goodbye”
No, I think a cat did die. Did she not have two at one point?? I remember this!

• Sick
Reactions: 6

Yeah she had 2 of them. One did die and she did all this with Nina so the one in the picture must be the other one

Reactions: 4
Wtf is that dish with grapes on the top on her stories? Looks like beef, oil and hummus?!

Also u can tell the creeping pics are set up cos where the f is the aunty squeezed into to do her stretches we know how tiny the room is?

I get the idea her family don't get on, Christmas with her sister then another with her mum. I do wonder if her publishers have led the deliberately vague stance because her family set ups don't fit the wholesome image they want to sell
I thought this, were is the aunty?! And agree, christmas with her mum 3 days later… which makes me think has her sister been there the whole time or was there a point it was just her and Nina? It’s so odd, but she makes it worse with the cloak and dagger mystery of it all!

Reactions: 3
It’s odd, it’s like the entirely family interacts with eachother separately. I would have liked to see Becky being true to her brand and demonstrating how her Xmas is with her family, regardless of it being blended/split/whatever. I wish influencers would normalise it instead of pretending that they had their children 100% of the time and everything was magical. The only thing I got from Becky’s stories is that Xmas is about food? Which is like her normal everyday anyway?

wouldn’t be suprised if that video of Nina was a prerecord btw

Reactions: 9
It’s odd, it’s like the entirely family interacts with eachother separately. I would have liked to see Becky being true to her brand and demonstrating how her Xmas is with her family, regardless of it being blended/split/whatever. I wish influencers would normalise it instead of pretending that they had their children 100% of the time and everything was magical. The only thing I got from Becky’s stories is that Xmas is about food? Which is like her normal everyday anyway?

wouldn’t be suprised if that video of Nina was a prerecord btw
I don't follow many "influencers" but the ones I come across do tend to be the stereotypical "traditional" family so she could easily hammer the new angle of a split family situation. But she's too lazy to do that.

Reactions: 4
She has clearly had to give the other some time with Nina over the holidays she has been so quiet

Reactions: 13
Don't worry we will soon get a selection of carefully chosen photos to make it look like Nina spent every second with her since her dad doesn't really exist!

Reactions: 15
Don't worry we will soon get a selection of carefully chosen photos to make it look like Nina spent every second with her since her dad doesn't really exist!
And as if by magic 🤣🤣

Matching NYE outfits and mocktails with your 5 year old, OMG get some friends Becky 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bingo!

Their new years eve plans sound so sad, she really has no friends does she?

Reactions: 13
Why the heck does she need to deep clean a kitchen that's not even 2 weeks old and she doesn't actually cook proper food?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why can't she do child friendly activities for New Year's? If she wants to drink cocktails, eat a buffet and watch adult TV why not have an actual adult over rather than pretend your 4 year is 40.

Also, that "salad" (cucumber, peppers, strawberries, grapes and kiwi) will give me nightmares 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Cant stand either one of them. She morphing into her mum more and more everyday.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.