WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmm I wonder what colour she’s going to get painted on those vile nails on her great big sausage fingers. Who’s guessing the same bleeping boring colour she normally wears.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she have the same colour scheme throughout the entire house?? The living room is the same crappy cream and purple

Reactions: 8
As if asking for advice on kitchen wall tiles wasn’t bad enough now she’s asking for opinion on her nails 🤦🏼‍♀️ Tell me you’re short for content without telling me you’re short for content. The only positive is at least she’s not dragging poor Nina along to the salon (unless she’s taken her out of school early?!)

Reactions: 10
Why move the book across one and make it looks like it’s £3 more expensive? I don’t suppose many people have a Rebecca Wilson cook book and also a Tom Kerridge at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How does she get so many Ad jobs 😳 im always just shocked … course she has coffee at home when she could have daily costa trip!

I can’t get over the fact anyone wants her to advertise for them. Not to be fat-ist, but what is the USP? Use tassimo and instantly become divorced, massively unhealthy and weirdly obsessed with your four year old…?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why move the book across one and make it looks like it’s £3 more expensive? I don’t suppose many people have a Rebecca Wilson cook book and also a Tom Kerridge at home.
Um, we do! But only because RW was gifted to us. It will be refitted to the local chazza in the next book cull.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Feels like when Nina was back in my tummy. Boke!!!! Why does she talk like either a grandma or a toddler??? She pisses me off so much with her cringe 😂
Urgh the word tummy gives me the ick …she has no identity beyond being Panini’s mother

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Urgh the word tummy gives me the ick …she has no identity beyond being Panini’s mother
Me too - hate it when grown women say to other adults ‘in my tummy’ - no, it was your womb!! But it doesn’t surprise me from Bex - I have no idea how she ever even conceived Panatonini in the first place, she seems such a prude.

Reactions: 16
So she’s encouraging people to buy the book for a tenner from Asda, having shared earlier today it’s £9 on Amazon…. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Could at least get those roots done instead of them sausage fingers every other week.

Screenshot_20221125_195223_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nina’s room is so boring! And didn’t she say she’d given her the bigger room? It looks pretty small…nothing wrong with that but the way Becky flashes the cash it’s quite funny that she’s perched on a single bed in a box room!
The tile / kitchen agonising is so tone deaf. We saved and saved for a new kitchen / extension. Had the kitchen ripped out just as ikea shut (where the kitchen was coming from) and lockdown happened. We never got to finish the design and it ended up being done over the phone / email and there are things that still are t right. However I’m still so grateful we could do it, and with the increase in costs we couldn’t have afforded it post lockdown. I’m sure I’m not the only person this happened to, plus many people will have been planning a new kitchen and had to put it on hold and there’s Becky agonising over which Granny tiles to buy. As for the £80 handles 😡. I hope they leave a drain uncovered and she has a rat infestation!

I bet you love your 'job' Bex, how many of us get to work full time choosing the right shade of crap white kitchen tiles all week or turning our kids rooms into a nursing home? Nina must be with he who shall not be named and bored Becky is here creaming herself about her book being in Asda, how is she not mortified by that front cover I will never know. If it were me I would have said please don't put me on the front cover just have food but not Bex, she's happy to be squeezed into a dress to match a 4 year old.

Reactions: 11
I already know the kitchen is going to be outdated and boring. Must be quite lonely not having real people to share planning a new kitchen with and only having strangers on the Internet to talk to about it.

Reactions: 13
Look at her wrist
This woman is a walking
I already know the kitchen is going to be outdated and boring. Must be quite lonely not having real people to share planning a new kitchen with and only having strangers on the Internet to talk to about it.
says a lot about her personality to be honest. What with being the judgy patronising snob that she is. Can’t see how she would be relatable to other normal mums.

Reactions: 6
Her hands make me want to 🤮 . And wtf is panitonis room about it looks awful. Jeez my LG chose bright pink walls had hello kitty bright pink bedding or unicorns then went opposite end and wanted purple and rainbows it wasn't to my taste but uts what made her happy . That kid is going to grow up with serious issues I still can't believe hagrid is 30 I am much older and feel like she is a grandma

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.