WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she should’ve checked what size the tiles came in before she fucked around stain testing them?! What an actual idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not a decisive person but even I can make a decision about some bloody tiles. We got our bathroom redone last year and I decided within 5 minutes between the samples we had. She genuinely needs to get a real job and understand real life.

Reactions: 9
And so the great tile saga continues.
who knew it could be so difficult choosing between plain off white tiles?
also if the daft bint is looking to get advice from her followers, wouldn’t u share the kitchen before? I haven’t got a clue what the kitchen looks like and u need to have an idea of the space/shape/lighting of a room before consider which style to go for before u start asking random strangers who haven’t even seen the room

she’s so thick.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How much time does she have on her hands!!!! She’s shown more concern over tiles in her kitchen than her marriage breakdown. She isn’t right!

Reactions: 13
Imagine people finding her looking for weaning recipes/looking for meals to feed their family on a budget because of the new financial problems and she's banging on about white interior tiles and kitchen handles! Pick a lane 🙈. Definitely no content now Nina's grown up.

Reactions: 12
If she was even thinking about spending £80 each for door handles she is even more stupid than I thought.

Is this it from her now, boring kitchen content? Also her nails make me 🤮

There’s no longevity to her content so it’s a good job she didn’t need to spend that £80 on handles! Not that your average mam, staying at home on rubbish SMP can relate to that at all. She’ll be having to make a quick buck before it all goes down the pan.

She goes to the same places, cooks the same things, films the same content. It’s utterly boring and how anyone can be inspired by that is beyond me.

Lol that story she has linked to someone’s post calling her cornbread muffins dry 😂

• Haha
Lol that story she has linked to someone’s post calling her cornbread muffins dry 😂
Lol I read the post and it’s basically saying ‘i didn’t follow the recipe exactly as I made them smaller, and actually I’m going to add more things to it next time so they’re not tit’ - basically a big thumbs down to bex’s recipe.

• Haha
Ffs MORE pastry for tea!! And this is supposed to be a new recipe?! Looks exactly the same as everything else she makes! Literally would not know the difference between a new recipe and something else she’s shared a million times.

Also, get some fluffy socks and slippers on myninis feet!!! It’s bloody freezing out.

Attachments

Is that latest meant to be Nina’s meal?
Am I missing something? Is she trolling us?
A pinwheel and some cucumber sticks on a bamboo plate!? The girl is 4!!!!!

• Sad
I
Is that latest meant to be Nina’s meal?
Am I missing something? Is she trolling us?
A pinwheel and some cucumber sticks on a bamboo plate!? The girl is 4!!!!!
lt looks like a dinner you might give a 2 year old! Sure she’s also 5 now?

Reactions: 4
I work nearly full time around (like actual full time not Bex full time) and after childcare and petrol my take home salary this month is less than £150 aka 1.5 handles so yeah, tell me more about your kitchen renovation you tone deaf bint. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The arse licking brigade is out in full force tonight...

I just don't get it 🤷

My son is slightly younger than Nina, hasn't used a bamboo plate for 2 years and just eats what we do (or has a dreaded fish finger!).
Why do so many people cling to these recipes? So many bleeping pinwheels!

She just wants a best mate, not a child.. and Nina will end up constantly wanting mummy's approval or desperately trying to escape from being suffocated her and rebel.

I would like to know what they eat in a day because you can't really preach about high sugar and fat content when (if they are eating all the meals from her book) overweight.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.