WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that latest meant to be Nina’s meal?
Am I missing something? Is she trolling us?
A pinwheel and some cucumber sticks on a bamboo plate!? The girl is 4!!!!!
Her meals are so odd. One minute its one piece of pastry and some cucumber. Next the plate is filled with a huge portion of pasta or whatever cheesy concoction she's made! Really inconsistent portion sizes!

Ofcourse she’s on a billboard, that’s the only space big enough to fit her full frame in
Hilarious!!!

Reactions: 5
Us blocked need photo of said billboard please 😂😂😂
Her meals are so odd. One minute it’s one piece of pastry and some cucumber. Next the plate is filled with a huge portion of pasta or whatever cheesy concoction she's made! Really inconsistent portion sizes!

Hilarious!!!

Reactions: 1
An arse licker out in force I see. How exactly does bex deserve it? She had one kid, fed her basic recipes and somehow managed to turn those basic recipes into a book deal. Dumb luck at most.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's so hardworking yet manages to spend the entire week choosing kitchen tiles and handles and yes making a recipe that looks exactly the same as every other bloody pinwheel recipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
D8F73E7A-B4D0-4EF1-8DAB-BE10234FA38A.png

What exactly is inspirational about becky?
She’s:
- created a fake whimsical lifestyle where she exploits her child for content
- spent most her life pretending she was single and was able to achieve everything single handedly without help from Nina’s dad
- patronises and judges other ppl on their parenting styles (costa iPadgate)
- she barely cooks
- whenever she does cook it’s literally cheesy sludge
- Nina HATES her ‘food’
- spends an unhealthy amount of time driving around the country with a very young child
- is a SNOB.
- there is absolutely no passion on this woman’s page. It’s just bragging about how much better she is at parenting than you.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
WHY do these people seem to have the default ‘oh you deserve it all’ stockpile phrase?!
It’s the same with bloody Mrs Hinch supporters.
They do nothing but exploit their children and put every moment of their lives onto the internet without their consent and as a parent, without any knowledge of where that photo ends up.

I can think of many people who deserve money and lovely safe home but it definitely isn’t these liars who make their money exploiting those who can’t string a single independent thought together

Reactions: 12
Doesn’t bother spell checking…
View attachment 1757946
What exactly is inspirational about becky?
She’s:
- created a fake whimsical lifestyle where she exploits her child for content
- spent most her life pretending she was single and was able to achieve everything single handedly without help from Nina’s dad
- patronises and judges other ppl on their parenting styles (costa iPadgate)
- she barely cooks
- whenever she does cook it’s literally cheesy sludge
- Nina HATES her ‘food’
- spends an unhealthy amount of time driving around the country with a very young child
- is a SNOB.
- there is absolutely no passion on this woman’s page. It’s just bragging about how much better she is at parenting than you.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ninas bedroom is a victorian childs bedroom some ppl who follow her will get a bit wet looking at it but seriously!! 🙄 and the caption .. ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where are all of her crappy plastic toys? Where are her weird multicoloured teddies and soft toys? Where are all the hand drawn pictures and signs?

My daughters room is absolutely the other end of the spectrum to ninas, as its her room and it represents her personality. I let her have freedom in there over what she chooses to have out on display or on the walls because its HER SPACE. Its a mess most of the time but its a little girls room so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ninas room is sad and what becky wants not what nins wants. I suspect nins says she loves it just for her mums approval as she has learnt that is what her mum happy. Very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Feels like when Nina was back in my tummy. Boke!!!! Why does she talk like either a grandma or a toddler??? She pisses me off so much with her cringe 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Her choice of language really grates on me. Everything is so child like. "when Nina was in my tummy" why can't she say pregnant?
The male anatomical baby doll that she found hilarious instead of being mature around a very impressionable child.
Using 'lemme' and 'gimme'. Honestly she makes me cringe so much.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.