WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg bore the duck off with the tile polls. Tell me you're desperate for engagement and validation from strangers without telling me....

Reactions: 13
What a colossal waste of time. Thought she had a massive to do list on Monday?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is she planning some sort of sploshing sex party? That’s the only explanation I can come up with as to why she’s been spending all bloody day testing out food splats on them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What a spanner. Oh sorry guys they dont do the tile back to a few more days of riviting content for you all 🤣🤣 (dont worry mummies i understand the pain of a full time job!! Thats how i have time to post which tile and rando tests 🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she doing this to the tiles like the quality control team haven't already sat and tested all these things out when manufacturing these KITCHEN tiles 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm surprised she hasn't got that couple that have a big country house she's always rabbiting on about helping her with her "dream kitchen"?!

I feel bad saying I've had my heating a few times in the last week when having conversations at work and here's Bex bragging about a new kitchen during her "working day"

Reactions: 8
I hope she gets a massive unfollow after this tile nonsense. Honestly, who could care less.

Reactions: 11
I think it would be appropriate after that riveting tile content to start this thread in the way I ended the last one.

What a bleeping idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ya know that gay couple bex knows that have that nice house? Wasnt she watching them one time on tv with Nina and she filmed Nina watching it & nina sed they are looking at me like ohh look at my big house (said in a bratish way) anyone remember this? Is that her so called friends who nina did that too? Which means more likely bex slagged um off behind back to nina or? Am i overthinking?? Random sorry!! But bex has some envy of them two 🤔 clearly envious they dont pretend to be apart for 1. Imagine if Bex is still with Other just they are weird enough to be friends with benefits in seperate houses 🤔🤣

Reactions: 7
Get a bleeping job Hagrid - no one gives a duck about your hideous tiles!

Ya know that gay couple bex knows that have that nice house? Wasnt she watching them one time on tv with Nina and she filmed Nina watching it & nina sed they are looking at me like ohh look at my big house (said in a bratish way) anyone remember this? Is that her so called friends who nina did that too? Which means more likely bex slagged um off behind back to nina or? Am i overthinking?? Random sorry!! But bex has some envy of them two 🤔 clearly envious they dont pretend to be apart for 1. Imagine if Bex is still with Other just they are weird enough to be friends with benefits in seperate houses 🤔🤣
who would want to shag that troglodyte?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wish I had chance in my full time job to tit around with a selection of tiles during the day, think my boss & colleagues would have something to say about that if I did 🙄

Reactions: 6
You can spot the instamums that have no real pals a mile off. Posting absolutely mundane tit all day to Instagram instead of just getting a friend or family opinion. Bore of Bex. Tile it with babybels.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s going to end up in real trouble in years to come - by the sounds of it she lived off the Other predominantly, dabbling in Etsy here and there. Let’s face it, she won’t get another book deal when this one ends - so where will she get an income? She’s rubbish at social media, if it doesn’t involve a boomerang she’s screwed, so she can’t become an instahun, she’s morbidly obese so can’t be brand ambassador for a food company…. Her and the other have two mortgages between them now, she needs to spend her time future proofing her career rather than fannying on with tiles

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.