WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wooden worktop and gold handles to tie in with the sockets and oven would’ve been much better. For someone who spent so long picking the most basic tiles she doesn’t seem to have put much thought into making sure it all worked together.

016B8580-7712-4C70-8681-89AFB94FECD3.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Yeah she’s got silver handles on the cupboard and gold knobs on the cooker!! That’s a big no no in my book!

Reactions: 20
I was really hoping it wasn't going to be fitted until after Christmas.

I'm waiting for the video of her showing Nina walking in to it for the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow there's about 4 or 5 different metal tones in there! And she's paid no attention to warmth of colours so she's got a fairly bright, cool white worktop with warm cream tiles, and it just carries on and on, it just looks like a hot mess.

Reactions: 15
Her kitchen also screams someone who doesn't cook much! You would constantly have to clean the white surfaces and (hideous) cream range as everything would be visible!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It looks like a kitchen that’s just had the cupboards painted to spruce it up because the person couldn’t afford a full new kitchen. The tiles don’t go at all.

Reactions: 14
Wow there's about 4 or 5 different metal tones in there! And she's paid no attention to warmth of colours so she's got a fairly bright, cool white worktop with warm cream tiles, and it just carries on and on, it just looks like a hot mess.
Coming on to say exactly the same!! Da fuq does it look like, what a state! Why wouldn’t a kitchen designer advise her about matching and blending tones, not completely clashing them! Her interior ideas are as bad as her fashion ideas 🙈😂

Reactions: 8
Agree with what others have said - a wooden counter top would look much better and more ‘country’. Even a darker colour would go. And yes the tiles are awful and scream bathroom to me!

Her cleavage in that video ffs. Her boobs must be sweating they’re always shoved up underneath her chin.
Absolutely no thoughts gone into that kitchen, the oven looks so out of place.
And after all that you won’t see any more cooking videos because all she does is eat out anyway.

Also I take it from her lack of Nina in the kitchen reveal and that sad sandwich for one, that she is with the other again!

Reactions: 13
Agree with what others have said - a wooden counter top would look much better and more ‘country’. Even a darker colour would go. And yes the tiles are awful and scream bathroom to me!
A wooden worktop would have looked nice against the units and those tiles scream put up by a cowboy to me, I guess they are textured either that or put up shockingly badly?!

Reactions: 2
A wooden worktop would have looked nice against the units and those tiles scream put up by a cowboy to me, I guess they are textured either that or put up shockingly badly?!
It's the texture of them, they're awful. My MIL had them in her old kitchen. bleeping gross.

Can't believe she has my taps 😭
It's such a basic witch kitchen. I spent ages designing my new one, granted its only an ikea one but it looks 100 times better than that.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.