WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Allllll of this. It’s not like the kitchen refit is a surprise… given that she’s been choosing tiles for the last 6 years, she had plenty of time to batch cook and freeze, even with a ‘full time job.’

Also let’s not forget that Panetonini was projectile vomiting at the weekend…. My kids can take up to regain their proper appetites after being ill but nooo, sausage pinwheels, chips with cheese and gravy are on the menu in Chez Bex. Poor kid.

It’s weird how Bex’s life is 100% about Nina and simultaneously not at all about Nina.

Reactions: 21
If I had to see this so do u
732D86EB-59AA-4CAD-AD1F-01F5224B6744.png

What was Nina’s role in the nativity? I bet she was twerking to ‘away in a manger’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Her heart probably hurts because of her lifestyle, nothing to do with the nativity

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bet she was sat outside school an hour before doors opened for front row!

Hope that fish stew isn’t in her living room.. or it will stink 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, a FISH stew? Fish is definitely not a food that needs slow cooking! It'll have disintegrated by the time she gets to eating it.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
“I smell snow”

duck off with your weird obsession with trying to be the bleeping Gilmore girls. These two are ruining one my favourite shows for me. What kind of 5 year old walks around quoting Lorelei Gilmore catchphrases?

How long do we think it will be until she goes for the full “ Rory Gilmore Experience” and starts talking about trips to Oxford or Cambridge so they can buy Oxbridge merch to decorate Panini’s room and bang on about how Nini really wants to go to Oxford when she grows up (but she can’t because she’s a very average child)

Bet she was sat outside school an hour before doors opened for front row!

Hope that fish stew isn’t in her living room.. or it will stink 🤢
looks like it’s cooking in a carpeted room.

Hmmmmm… fish stench carpets for days.
Grim.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
“I smell snow”

duck off with your weird obsession with trying to be the bleeping Gilmore girls. These two are ruining one my favourite shows for me. What kind of 5 year old walks around quoting Lorelei Gilmore catchphrases?

How long do we think it will be until she goes for the full “ Rory Gilmore Experience” and starts talking about trips to Oxford or Cambridge so they can buy Oxbridge merch to decorate Panini’s room and bang on about how Nini really wants to go to Oxford when she grows up (but she can’t because she’s a very average child)
I was already gonna say I’m suprised becky hasn’t done a reel of her & nino punting in Oxford or Cambridge during the summer with a whimsical Picnic basket full of whole cucumbers & cheese & cheesy pinwheels. Then I remembered. She don’t want a titanic situation with the Punt.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m cackling because I live in the country (like the actual country, Becks dear) and we say stuff like “I can smell snow” all the time. However if she said it (in her Barbour jacket and Joules wellies, and underdressed Nina) we’d swear blind “it was too cold for snow”.

Reactions: 4
Busy becky with the full time job just making videos from the sofa, of the window & glittering toadstools and other tat and has put a snow filter on it #busymum #singlemumlife #supermum

Reactions: 8
what’s for lunch? Omg Cheese would you believe!
And more mum guilt cucumber!!!

I wonder what the others family think of bex? Literally her marriage ended this year and her daughter has moved out of the only house she’s known, but Bex is all ‘happiness’ cause of snow outside her window? Zero sensitivity or feeling.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.