WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bloody sharing a code thing 🙄 and someone saying rare to eat out these days but follows this fake marshmallow! And yes her face is getting bigger and bigger

Reactions: 6
How much do you reckon she put on there? Bet it was only a tenner so she could say it has gone so quickly!

Reactions: 9
I’ve totally been neglecting all the accounts and threads that I usually visit. But all I’ve seen of her recently is a stupid boomerang selfie pulling a ridiculous face cos Panini was in a nativity, why did that post need her face?! Then her making some awful looking fish stew 🤢 So I clearly haven’t missed much! Oh and low-key brags about the new kitchen/dishwasher!

How much do you reckon she put on there? Bet it was only a tenner so she could say it has gone so quickly!
I was tempted to put in the gift card number to find out the balance but then I had actual important things to do like feed my toddler and then myself. There was no bamboo plates, cheese, pastry or mum guilt cucumbers in sight 🤣

The earnest smile face selfie about the gift card 🙄🙄. If only she had real friends to meet and buy a coffee for.

Reactions: 10
The earnest smile face selfie about the gift card 🙄🙄. If only she had real friends to meet and buy a coffee for.
God it really smacks of that doesn’t it? Like buying random online ‘friends’ Nanopets credits so they don’t have to send their unicorn to the soup kitchen.

I never did this but Bex totally would have 🤣

• Haha
Why instead of sitting in Costa making boomerangs of her face didn’t she do the Tesco shop? Why drag her irritating child with her and force her to dance in the aisle then continue filming once she’s fallen over and is crying? I’d be fuming if I was shopping and some brat was messing about it the aisles like that so her mother could film her. If she was ‘working’ in Costa why not do an hour of work at home once Nina is in bed??

Reactions: 20
My god that’s not cute at all! That is hideous. And Panetonini looks really upset when she falls over.

Bec could have have picked up some hair dye for those roots instead of filming that awfulness.

Reactions: 17
Sometimes I do a Tesco shop in the evening bcoz
A) I don’t like people
B) I don’t like whiny children in shops

if I came across one man band Nina dancing like a complete clusterfuck in the toiletry aisle with her buffoon mother cackling on her phone I would Not be impressed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think Nina has been with the other. This is the first content with her for a couple of days and the first thing she does is drag her to a supermarket. Another child friendly activity for the besties to do together!

I wish she didn’t over expose her child because I feel bad for having an irrational hatred of a 5 year old! It annoys me she looks the size of a 10 year old and I feel like she’s had the same clothes for the last 3 years, does she just buy the same brown jacket in a different size year after year. I swear she was wearing that when she was 2? Not the same one of course because she is now the size of a teenager.

Still got money on it 🙈

Wish you could see balance history 😂
I might treat myself tomorrow then! 😜🤣 what a twit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree. There is something really unlikeable about Nini. Not the kids fault, it is just the over exposure by her best friend aka mother who seems to think some odd, jerky moves she seems to think is dancing is something that needs to be filmed in the supermarket.

Reactions: 15
I think Nina has been with the other. This is the first content with her for a couple of days and the first thing she does is drag her to a supermarket. Another child friendly activity for the besties to do together!
I agree - and normally no friday content cause other Fridays Nina has clearly not been with her. This week the other must have had her because bex has her this whole weekend.
Also agree about finding Nina annoying. It’s the overexposure combined with the smugness of bex thinking her child is the most superior child in the whole world, she is the best mother/friend, and that all her followers are as invested in panini as she is.

Reactions: 8
I have no idea why bex thinks panini boo boos dancing is funny to anyone else but her. Nina looks like a total brat and bex honking and clapping like a walrus in the background is more cringe than I can handle.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Filming and laughing when your kid falls over just sucks too. She didn’t know she was ‘fine’ until after. Much as the stupid dancing is attention seeking and annoying, it’s not Panetonini’s fault she’s treated like a performing sea lion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.