WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't look or act 31! I feel sorry for Panini having to drive about all the time, there is no way that child doesn't have a tablet in the car and just sits gazing lovingly out the window, like most of what comes out of her mouth I call bullshit. I think the other has moved with them, Nina didn't wrap that present! He probably went on their trip today she just won't ever say the weirdo. And I agree galavant here there and everywhere spending your money on tit home stuff and food but don't cash in on the cost of living crisis the majority of us are facing with your tit slow cooker advice, what are we going to do all huddle round it for warmth? Preaching about saving money with a slow cooker then driving 200 miles to have afternoon tea at Betty's, you know where you can shove your slow cooker Bex. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s not shown what she got for her birthday either because it would be too obvious Nina hadn’t been able to buy whatever it is and she doesn’t want to invite questions about who got it for her!

Reactions: 6
Have any local Tattlers been past her old house since and seen whether The Other’s car is still there? Madness driving all that way in the current climate. I don’t understand why the lies about her marital status are necessary, it makes her a fraud - can’t believe her fans actually buy that sh!te

Reactions: 9
I couldn’t find those posts but definitely not hard to find with that information, I wonder if Bex will delete that comment (proving she reads here) otherwise she’d have no reason to delete such a lovely comment 👀

What area is it in? Is she still local to where she was?

edit to add don’t worry, took all of 3 mins to find it once I found the comment on her post!
I found the comment but the person who made it has a private account ….was it private before? 🤔

Reactions: 2
So I’ve been debating whether to post this information or not. There was a comment on her move post that got me thinking so I decided to do a quick search.

She is such a liar, this new house of hers was bought back in May!
Also note the ‘you and Nina’

Reactions: 8
Surely she must have had the house longer for Nina to have got into the local school? Unless the local school is undersubscribed

So I’ve been debating whether to post this information or not. There was a comment on her move post that got me thinking so I decided to do a quick search.

Hahahaha how did she think that no one would find that out??

Lying just for sake of lying is so so weird. Especially when it's on the internet and nothing can be kept hidden 🥲🥲😅😅

Reactions: 7
Surely she must have had the house longer for Nina to have got into the local school? Unless the local school is undersubscribed
I think as long as you can show that you have a purchase in progress you’re okay.

I found the comment but the person who made it has a private account ….was it private before? 🤔
Yes, I went 🕵🏻‍♀️ and found searched the commenter’s name elsewhere on a sm site… she has shared a public post of the house listing. Was her parents’ family home.

No disrespect to the previous owners, but the house isn’t anything special (in my opinion).

The grounds are pretty but the interior is quite underwhelming. It’s missing things that I’d want if I was as desperate for my dreamhouse as Bex, like a downstairs loo, and a bath.

Reactions: 8
What an amazing find!!!!
I’d say panini is definitely going to the school where she went to preschool, they’ve moved a lot closer to it. It’s now only 2.4 miles away as opposed to 7 🤣

Reactions: 5
I think as long as you can show that you have a purchase in progress you’re okay.

Yes, I went 🕵🏻‍♀️ and found searched the commenter’s name elsewhere on a sm site… she has shared a public post of the house listing. Was her parents’ family home.

No disrespect to the previous owners, but the house isn’t anything special (in my opinion).

The grounds are pretty but the interior is quite underwhelming. It’s missing things that I’d want if I was as desperate for my dreamhouse as Bex, like a downstairs loo, and a bath.
It needs a lot of money spending on it and def an extension if she wants her ‘dream kitchen.’

It’s a big garden, bet she won’t be mowing the lawn herself!
Also wonder if this person knows her, otherwise why say it’s a girly house?
C3DC82F7-68A0-46BD-8482-F598250361AF.jpeg

• Heart
It’s got electric radiators throughout - that’s going to be a witch to keep warm in the winter, and cost a fortune.

And septic tank drainage.

I think she’s seen the surroundings and that it’s got privacy and fallen for the pretty garden, got swept away by that, ignored the practicalities.

Reactions: 12
If it was sale agreed in may it can take this long to go through and complete so she may well have only just got the keys. I think average time is around 10 weeks.

Actually snorted a bit at this BUT I do have to be a pedant and point out that IKEA is in Gateshead, not Newcastle 😬 I was born & bred in that area; there isn’t much to shout about but the metro & surrounding shopping options are actually decent!

I’m continuously confused by the dull adventures of moonface and panini (that’s an idea for a boring book series). The logistics of their average day trip are always completely bizarre. Still pisses me off that she’s got enough money to keep driving all over the bloody country, as well as buy/rent a house alone, book holidays etc. What she does is not a real job and even if it was, she’s absolutely tit at it!
My apologies, the website has it listed as IKEA Gateshead (Newcastle) so I assumed Newcastle was the wider area but maybe not, my geography of anywhere further North than my area is terrible even though its less than 100 miles from me!

Reactions: 4
I could swear she posted something about spending time searching on rightmove only a few weeks ago when the purchase of this would have been in its final stages if not already complete.

The boring couple posts of her reorganising Nina’s toys were obviously her clearing out junk to get ready for the move.

I think the house has a lot of potential, the outside space is great and she clearly plans on kitting it out in the typical scrounging influencer way. We’ll be getting endless posts of her ads and collaborations.

She also probably sees this as an opportunity to use her “fashion-trained eye” and feature how she tarts the place up on Insta as well as branch out into something different now that she’s truly flogged the dead horse that was Nina’s weaning journey. Is it a coincidence that Becky revealed her fashion studies to us during that recent Q&A she did before she had to go quiet for her busy few days moving? 🤔

She probably imagines herself as the next Kirstie Allsop. 🙄 God help us - she’s going to be even more insufferable.

• Haha

Now I’m intrigued! Too vague to check out rightmove or zoopla for the details - unless I’m missing something?!

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t find the woman that commented on her Insta on social media. I guess those that live near her or have mutual acquaintances could find her easily.

I’m ashamed to admit I spent a while figuring out the estate agents phone number from the the tiny top bits showing on the screen grabs. Then I searched their Facebook page for the posts back in May.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I could swear she posted something about spending time searching on rightmove only a few weeks ago when the purchase of this would have been in its final stages if not already complete.

The boring couple posts of her reorganising Nina’s toys were obviously her clearing out junk to get ready for the move.

I think the house has a lot of potential, the outside space is great and she clearly plans on kitting it out in the typical scrounging influencer way. We’ll be getting endless posts of her ads and collaborations.

She also probably sees this as an opportunity to use her “fashion-trained eye” and feature how she tarts the place up on Insta as well as branch out into something different now that she’s truly flogged the dead horse that was Nina’s weaning journey. Is it a coincidence that Becky revealed her fashion studies to us during that recent Q&A she did before she had to go quiet for her busy few days moving? 🤔

She probably imagines herself as the next Kirstie Allsop. 🙄 God help us - she’s going to be even more insufferable.
Oh god, you’re right. She’s going to try flog herself and some sort of interior/lifestyle guru. Based on that godawful Next doormat I would say her taste in homewares is very, very basic and dated. That whole cottage core aesthetic is very 15 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.