WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, you’re right. She’s going to try flog herself and some sort of interior/lifestyle guru. Based on that godawful Next doormat I would say her taste in homewares is very, very basic and dated. That whole cottage core aesthetic is very 15 years ago.
As I’ve said multiple times, there is absolutely nothing aspirational about any aspect of her and her taste etc. I have a couple of friends who work in interior design and I really properly LOL at the idea of Becky trying to style anything. She can’t even make a pasta cupboard look appealing.

Reactions: 6
The house is very quaint- the grounds/garden is lovely, and agree with above, it’s probably what sold it to her. The inside, not so much. Needs drastic modernising. Also it’s a bit isolated isn’t it? But perfect for Becky to live her Victorian little woman fantasy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As I’ve said multiple times, there is absolutely nothing aspirational about any aspect of her and her taste etc. I have a couple of friends who work in interior design and I really properly LOL at the idea of Becky trying to style anything. She can’t even make a pasta cupboard look appealing.
I would normally agree with you. But the ease with which she has managed to get that book deal and social media following with her complete lack of cooking skills or nutritional knowledge makes me think that her lack of talent may be irrelevant.

Plus she’ll have those CountryHouseDiaries idiots probably spurring her on every step of the way.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I would normally agree with you. But the ease with which she has managed to get that book deal and social media following with her complete lack of cooking skills or nutritional knowledge makes me think that her lack of talent may be irrelevant.

Plus she’ll have those Country House Diaries idiots probably spurring her On every step of the way.
Ohhhhh god noooooooooooo, you’re so right 😭

She’s going to get smugger and smugger and her moon face is going to become even more disproportionately huge with every shite collaboration she does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’d say the location of the house (which was super easy to find from that comment on her post) pretty much confirms she’s still with the Other. If they’d split I assume she’d have moved back to the North East.

Reactions: 5
I’d say the location of the house (which was super easy to find from that comment on her post) pretty much confirms she’s still with the Other. If they’d split I assume she’d have moved back to the North East.

I wonder if she’ll be pissed off with the comment as it’s allowed us all to know the details of where she’s moved to and for how much.

Last edited:
I’m not sure, I’m in the middle of the camp tbh. One thing that sways me that she has split with the other is that the comment implies that only her and Nina are moving in.
However we all know Becky has single mum complex, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s continued this charade into her real life too and has just conveniently left him out of conversations.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cmon you can’t moan about Rebecca not respecting Nina’s privacy then post the location of their new house 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wonder if she’ll be pissed off with the comment as it’s allowed us all to know the details of where she’s moved to and for how much.
Lol but the comment is perfectly innocent - the strangers online who have gone out their way to dox her are more problematic no?

Reactions: 3
Cmon you can’t moan about Rebecca not respecting Nina’s privacy then post the location of their new house 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lol but the comment is perfectly innocent - the strangers online who have gone out their way to dox her are more problematic no?
I don’t think anyone on here has revealed the new location have they? Other than near where she currently is and not in the NE. That’s still a big area!
She didn’t make an anonymous comment so I also don’t think anyone has been trying to dox anyone.

Reactions: 11
Good grief, please spare us the messy cupboard boomerangs and poor Panini’s forced smile. Just let her draw in peace while you find a basket or something for all that pasta.

• Haha
No one has doxxed them. And no one here would. There’s a child involved and most if not all posters here are respectful of that.

If you think any posts have overstepped, absolutely report them to mods @Sarjayd for review.

We haven’t posted the link or any photos that show anything that Bex hasn’t herself shown.

Reactions: 12
Rebecca's dream has come true to isolate MYNini in the middle of nowhere where she will forever need to rely on her to do anything or see anyone. Full control ✅

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

If she’d been a little more up front to begin with then I doubt anyone here would have made any efforts to figure out where she’d moved to. The mixed messages she sends about her martial status and the “oh we just happened to move today” bollocks after acting like she was still in the dreamy stages of rightmove “what if?” searches are what prompted the curiosity some had to look for more info.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think it just reflects overall how much you can expose yourself online and Bex should take heed to that. We aren’t hackers, Paedos or the FBI and it literally took us 5 mins to find out where she lives, not like we gna do anything with that info and we aren’t gna reveal it on here and no1 has done. But don’t u think it should be a bit of a wake up call to Bex? How much she overexposes Nina online?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How long until we get a post asking if she should make a home account as ‘so many’ people have been asking about what renovations she’s going to be doing.

Reactions: 14
How long until we get a post asking if she should make a home account as ‘so many’ people have been asking about what renovations she’s going to be doing.
I think that’s her next direction. A la Mrs Hinch style, she’s gonna drip feed her renovation and turn it into ‘content’.

Reactions: 10
I think that’s her next direction. A la Mrs Hinch style, she’s gonna drip feed her renovation and turn it into ‘content’.
But she won’t do any of it herself and I can’t see her sharing tradespeople in her home either. It’ll all be done as if by magic!

But she won’t do any of it herself and I can’t see her sharing tradespeople in her home either. It’ll all be done as if by magic!
Well if she bought the house in May it is entirely possible she did up the house over the past few months, and the ‘first night’ story could potentially be a pre-record…? But u think she will be angling for gifted collabs if she hasn’t already.

Reactions: 2
She needs a rethink - some of the things she does share really shouldn’t / don’t need to be and other things that people are genuinely interested in she doesn’t share - doesn’t make sense to be honest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.