WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve literally been a nurse for almost 15 years and didn’t know what a glabella was

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I need to know her relationship status!! Changing her entire brands name to her husbands surname whilst playing single parent in all the pictures has me so confused. Surely she would have opted for a brand name that didn't include 'Wilson' if a split was on the cards?!

Is one of the 4 chairs for him? Why is he so secretive but happy to have his daughter posted everywhere. What is going on?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I need to know her relationship status!! Changing her entire brands name to her husbands surname whilst playing single parent in all the pictures has me so confused. Surely she would have opted for a brand name that didn't include 'Wilson' if a split was on the cards?!

Is one of the 4 chairs for him? Why is he so secretive but happy to have his daughter posted everywhere. What is going on?!
I could not care less about this woman and her cookbooks, but I am fascinated by her relationship status

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Louise Redknapp has kept her surname so she shares it with her sons. Jamie is obviously now remarried and she wanted the divorce so don’t think her making Wilson part of her brand name indicates anything.
At the time a split might not have been obviously coming either.

Reactions: 1
She would never change her surname if she is getting a divorce. As if she would have a different surname to her darling Nini.

Reactions: 6

Some women do keep the surname to be the same as their kids (as if it’s the 1800s and they’ll be stoned in the streets as a fallen woman if not?!).

My husbands ex-wife still has his name 10 years after they split, gets right on my wick.

• Haha
Thread suggestion -

She’s moved to a house, an average house in the country. On the beg for seats and a bed to sleep for MyNini 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
On the scrounge for some free furniture I see, let me know yoir fav places...so I can tag and beg them for freebies.

If she is looking for a new bed ect for Nini then she must have split from other

Reactions: 7
Some women do keep the surname to be the same as their kids (as if it’s the 1800s and they’ll be stoned in the streets as a fallen woman if not?!).

My husbands ex-wife still has his name 10 years after they split, gets right on my wick.
My sister changed her name immediately and her kids followed suit!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I’ve always thought I would keep my married name if I divorce so I’m the same as my kids, unless my husband pisses me off I can’t stand to! But hearing it from your side does make me wonder if I would! I wouldn’t want to have a different name to my kids though and I feel it’s my name now not just his?

I don’t have the same surname as my eldest as I wasn’t married when he was born, and I gave him his dad’s surname. We intended to get married, we were engaged, but then tit happened and we split up a couple of years later.
That child turns 15 next month and it’s much less of a ‘thing’ now than it was when he was little. When he first started school 11 years ago, it was a big deal and a pain, I was always referred to as Mrs *child’s surname* but as the years have passed it’s actually assumed that parents won’t share a name with their child, rather than that they will.

The world has changed so much in the last few years, and it feels very different and much easier to parent with a different name now.

Edit to add my youngest has my surname, not his dad’s, as his dad was a lying cheating asshole and left when I was pregnant so he wasn’t deserving of his name being used 🙃
Had I been married to him, I’d have reverted to my maiden name and given my newborn my maiden name too.

Reactions: 7
I’ve always thought I would keep my married name if I divorce so I’m the same as my kids, unless my husband pisses me off I can’t stand to! But hearing it from your side does make me wonder if I would! I wouldn’t want to have a different name to my kids though and I feel it’s my name now not just his?
As someone starting a divorce I won’t change my name again. I don’t want my name to be different from my children, ever. Any future wife’s or partners he has I don’t care if it annoys them it’s not about having the same name as him or being connected to him it’s purely about my kids

Reactions: 5
It's a lovely house and pleased Nina has a garden, can't be happy for Bex though she's too bloody smug she has no idea how lucky and privileged she is. She's so beggy, just go to IKEA, you're there every other week!

Reactions: 14
Maybe now they have a decent garden she’ll stop dragging her the length and breadth of the country.

Reactions: 8
Maybe now they have a decent garden she’ll stop dragging her the length and breadth of the country.
I’m ready to put money on her barely staying home. If they have split up with the other she’s going to go out of her way to ensure that her time with Nina is more ‘fun & adventurous’. Perhaps this is where her helicopter parenting stems from- some parents can tend to spoil and overindulge children in broken homes to offset the guilt …

Reactions: 11
She is so pretentious, oh no the splatter juices on her glabella (do people really call it then😅) and my foody cupboard of special pasta.
Surely she's used this word so she gets extra engagement where people message and ask her what this means. I've never heard anyone say this ever she's such a dick.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.