WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely don’t get the scan pic on display, all being well you go on to have an actual 3D live baby with a face that isn’t grainy that you can then take much nicer pictures of.
Definitely trying to cling on to those baby years now that Ninas at school. Especially weird placement of the photo, put it in a memory box or book, or even just have it in your bedroom. But in your dining room?! As you say, put up a picture of your 3d live baby!! 😂

Reactions: 5
At least it’s not one of those horror show 4D scan pics 🤣 I thought I was just having a 3D one and the sonographer switched it and went ‘look at that beautiful baby!’

And he really is now, but on that he looked like Gollum if he’d been made of off-yellow plasticine. It was horrific.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ugh too many bleeping weird things in the last couple of days! The post office haul, oh look at me, some meaning to my day now Panini is at school. Pulled chicken with bleeping melon and cucumber, she’s a batshit crazy weirdo. A scan picture on display of your nearly 5 year old, what da fuq?! Pining for the days it’s okay to carry the excess pounds and not just be morbidly obese, okay Bex hun, you do you 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Having a scan picture framed when the child is actually here is so weird. Mine are still in those ‘please do not bend’ envelopes and have been put away in the loft!

Reactions: 13
Ugh too many bleeping weird things in the last couple of days! The post office haul, oh look at me, some meaning to my day now Panini is at school. Pulled chicken with bleeping melon and cucumber, she’s a batshit crazy weirdo. A scan picture on display of your nearly 5 year old, what da fuq?! Pining for the days it’s okay to carry the excess pounds and not just be morbidly obese, okay Bex hun, you do you 🤨
Oh and also having her TV on permanent standby to have a picture of Panini on display…tell me you’re not bothered about the cost of living crisis without telling me 🙄 tone deaf as per

Reactions: 10
That autumn display looks tit I'd say don't give up the day job and go to a home account but actually do give up your day job, get a real one and find something other than mynini to occupy you. It does look like a weird shrine to her, I have a few photos up of my children but not every screen saver, TV, framed photo, scan photo, bet she's got her on a T Shirt and mug.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The mere idea of cheese and curry 🤢
The right TYPE of cheese is delicious, paneer is a type of cheese, great as a meat sub in veggie curries (I’m vegetarian). We have it from our Gousto meals.
What she’s after making sounds rank, though.

Reactions: 7
It is not healthy to be that obsessed with your child.
Panini is going to grow up seriously weird and very entitled.

Reactions: 10
Ngl I have a scan photo on display of my baby but only because I never got around to putting it away like I did with my eldest 🤣 I haven't moved home nor had ample free time to put it away like mad mother bex.
That kid is gonna have such a complex when she's older

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh my god, she’s actually made chicken tikka lasagna. Except it’s about 90% cheese, 8% pasta, 2% chicken tikka

It’s like she woke up today and thought “gosh, these arteries feel wide, how can I clog them the quickest?!”

Thread suggestion: Whatmummymakes: The Eat-More Girls

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Oh my god, she’s actually made chicken tikka lasagna. Except it’s about 90% cheese, 8% pasta, 2% chicken tikka

It’s like she woke up today and thought “gosh, these arteries feel wide, how can I clog them the quickest?!”

It makes me so angry that so many people out there will see that and try and emulate it for their children.

Reactions: 2

Love this thread suggestion!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why does she put strawberries and grapes in her salad 😭 I can’t believe she would eat that alongside a normal lasagne, LET ALONE A CURRY LASAGNE?!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I'm going to make your life worse... It's not pulled pork, it's pulled chicken tikka masala (?!) and she's planning on using the leftovers to make a chicken tikka lasagna (?!?!?!!) 🤢🤬
It's no wonder he was a vegetarian, he got to miss out in her strange tea's.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.