WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally the only thing that any of us wouldn’t want to miss is news about the other and where he lives! But no doubt whatever the news is it will he accompanied by her big old Hagrid smug face

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sure there's melon on that plate of salad too 🤢 surely at this point she's trolling us with the random fruit in salads?

Reactions: 2
Don’t comment here often but CHICKEN TIKKA LASAGNE WHAT THE duck
Why does she put foods together that don’t go (or even need to go) together 😭!

Nina with that ridiculous bamboo plate yet again! She’s in school now bex, she is not a weaning baby, give it up!

Reactions: 10
The bamboo plates for 15 year old irrationally winds me up. I barely use them now for a two year old.

Reactions: 3
Just catching up on the thread. The obviously made up “can we be like the Gilmore girls but the Wilson girls” makes me think this is going to be the direction of her childrens books that we know she has a contract for???

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Cue loads of people asking her if the scan picture means #2 so multiple blocking / stroppy comments will ensue.
Clearly I’m a horrible mum as my scan pics are in a shoebox somewhere instead of framed and positioned in the middle of my sideboard. Cherub #1’s got stuck in his baby book but I still haven’t filled our Cherub #2’s nearly 3 years later….

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Cue loads of people asking her if the scan picture means #2 so multiple blocking / stroppy comments will ensue.
Clearly I’m a horrible mum as my scan pics are in a shoebox somewhere instead of framed and positioned in the middle of my sideboard. Cherub #1’s got stuck in his baby book but I still haven’t filled our Cherub #2’s nearly 3 years later….
So obvious that's what she wants 😂 I couldn't imagine having my children's scan photos out on display 4 years later. Maybe before thier born but not after, I just find it a bit wierd

Reactions: 18
She’s now posted it’s a scan of nini in her ‘tummy’ - hate it when adults describe it like that to other adults. Your WOMB, bex, not your tummy fgs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Definitely don’t get the scan pic on display, all being well you go on to have an actual 3D live baby with a face that isn’t grainy that you can then take much nicer pictures of.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.