WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almonds are brain food so we should all eat/make pastries!! Great medical advice there!! 😂😂
She'll be telling us Nina is a genius because she has a weekly almond croissant when enroute to a national trust property.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is SUCH a health guru, guys! Follow her recipes for the ultimate body and life style. (If you want the Hagrid, moon face look that is.)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to work in a post office and yes, we hated those people. Especially the ones who came in KNOWING that they were delaying our leaving time. She can go any time of day. To wait until closing is the shittiest move and honestly that makes her a total witch in my eyes.
The three smiley emojis? Literally couldn’t give a crap that she’s preventing somebody from going home and having dinner with their kids. How selfish and horrible can you get?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Take it the entire point of posting this was to show off her personalised stationary, even though it looks ridiculous.

B7705487-F116-413A-A6AC-9F059A16A3C2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s bad but I already know what post office she was going to. She took that photo at Morrisons and will have gone to the one by the industrial estate which is always busy with people finishing work and sending post. I hope they told her to come back another day

I used to work in a post office and yes, we hated those people. Especially the ones who came in KNOWING that they were delaying our leaving time. She can go any time of day. To wait until closing is the shittiest move and honestly that makes her a total witch in my eyes.
The three smiley emojis? Literally couldn’t give a crap that she’s preventing somebody from going home and having dinner with their kids. How selfish and horrible can you get?
What an absolute douchebag move, honestly! And she clearly shows it and is taking pleasure in it??

Reactions: 5
Thread: your favourite worst customer, cows by the backdoor, they greet bex everynight and say what you over that side of the fence for! my nina is at school now and contents really dried up, the other is currently missing… awol? or hiding in the new place?

• Haha
Thread suggestion - WhatMummyMakes #12 The Wilson girls are now country dwellers, to be like them just hide your fellas!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Might be my phone light but whats so funny about what the filters done to her face??? Anyone know???

agree about annoying accident, totally a scripted ad. But then again not much natural about this women

Wonder what the exciting post later is? The chicken soup recipe that cures all ailments?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Next book which will be a nina receipe book 🙄 or a new nini from a mystery sperm donor 🤣 defo no husband involved 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d guess at some kind of advert / giveaway that heavily features panini

‘So I know we are all super stressed about energy bills this winter. Personally I’m freaking out about how to reduce my monthly mileage to under 1000miles, and I’m going to have to use some of my hidden in notebooks £20 notes to buy logs for my never ending fires. I’m even having to swap to the cheap scratch cards. So because we are all in this together and to help you do you mama I’m doing a slow cooker / air fryer giveaway plus a copy of my book to help you save those pennies! Because you’re poor and I’m not! Hahahahaha. And just to prove the point further here is my giant face that in no way is having to cut down on anything!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.