WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant with the stupid fruit in salads. Who actually does that?? Why can't she just have a normal salad?

Reactions: 6
Maybe she puts the fruit in salad so Nina eats it then she can say Nina loves salad but she’s actually just picking out fruit and leaving the leaves?!

Reactions: 8
Chicken Tikka lasagne with a fruit salad actually made me throw up in my mouth

What the actual world. No thanks stop please now

Edit: she's doing this to mess with us now surely. Nina asking for seconds of both, as if

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Why is she making a 4 year old watch the Gilmore girls, it's like she's never heard of cbeebies. Also shouldn't she be in bed?
Screenshot_20220929-194804_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 14
Gilmore Girls definitely not suitable viewing for a 4 year old... She's your child not your mate... and it's a school night.. 🤷

I reckon she will try and transition to a home/lifestyle account now she's no longer relatable without a weaning baby.

I just wish she'd stick that crispy hair into a bun.. I'd give her a like for that!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Never watched Gilmore Girls, but then I don’t have as much time on my hands as Bex does. When I’ve done quick IMDB search it shows that the majority of seasons are rated as 12 in the UK. Why is Nina watching this??

Reactions: 5
She has such a limited life, watching the Gilmore Girls again and again, going to the refound objects shop, getting her nails done and then big road trips via IKEA but the same few places again and again. It’s quite sad really.

pleased to see Nina got an actual plate tonight. Seems an odd time to do it when she is running a competition to win a bamboo plate but at least Nina has advanced!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her showing Nina watching Gilmore girls as if it’s some kind of win or achievement. It is not appropriate viewing for a 4 year old and I doubt Nina has any idea what is going on or what any of it means!!! She is so weird, I really wouldn’t blame the other if he has done a runner.

Reactions: 12
The right TYPE of cheese is delicious, paneer is a type of cheese, great as a meat sub in veggie curries (I’m vegetarian). We have it from our Gousto meals.
What she’s after making sounds rank, though.
Ooh of course you make a good point there. I retract my earlier statement and replace it with “the mere idea of curry and cheddar 🤢

Jeez and I thought my kid was odd for his Attenborough obsession

• Haha
How does panini even understand the Gilmour Girls ? What is her frame of reference? She’s a bleeping 4 year old. Its insane.

I’m just so embarrassed for everything she says and does. Wishing your life was like your favourite TV show is something a lonely teenager feels.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What a nice cosy scene! Mother and 4 year old child settling in to watch Rory Gilmore lose her viriginity to a married man, or the episode where she calls her school friend a slut, or maybe the episode where Rory drops out of college, gets drunk and gets arrested for stealing a boat. Great stuff for a 4 year old! Her friends are probably watching Number Blocks - the fools!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What a nice cosy scene! Mother and 4 year old child settling in to watch Rory Gilmore lose her viriginity to a married man, or the episode where she calls her school friend a slut, or maybe the episode where Rory drops out of college, gets drunk and gets arrested for stealing a boat. Great stuff for a 4 year old! Her friends are probably watching Number Blocks - the fools!
Or how about the episode where Lane has sex for the first time and ends up pregnant. Great viewing for a 4 year old!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.