WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine thinking posting that you let your 4 year old watch GG with you as a matter of course… is normal?! Why doesn’t she WANT anything for herself? Like I have my shows away from my kids and away from my fella because I want me time?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tomorrow Panini will be saying;

“Oh mother, we are not the Wilson girls, (perish the name of the fobdoodle who is my father)
We are much like the Brontë sisters, with your progressive literature and me with my classic Victorian curls & haberdashery”

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Title: Wilson Girls just without the Other. Kept his name even tho hes not my significant other. Book your smear me ladies, good message thats true, sorry for the moomin cakey face ladies, the nurse today got a better view.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why oh why would you post a pic of your smiling moon face alongside a caption about how you went for a smear test?!
Is she smiling as that’s the most action she’s had recently 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
We are the Wilson girls
We wear our hair in curls (almost)
Nini wears dungarees
Two sizes small for me
I met a man one day
But I scared him away
With all my pastry pies
And single mummy lies

Why oh why would you post a pic of your smiling moon face alongside a caption about how you went for a smear test?!
Don’t you feel like a grinning buffoon after someone has swiped your cervix? I do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wtf 🤣😭 why was her big old moon face needed for this caption?! It’s plain weird?! She looks like she enjoyed that smear a
little too much…

I just said pretty much the same thing! 🤣 it’s weird! Her face wasn’t needed for that caption!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really don’t want to think of her having a smear test. Especially accompanied by her massive head.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
However
Nice to see someone not demonising it like every other fricking influencer… just could have done without her face

Reactions: 8
Well it’s good she got a Smear as a little trip out bless her as she’s not got a lot to do now her last book has been released and Panini is at school. Got to fill these days somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:
She & panini live in a house, a very girly house in the country
Watchin' Gilmore girls repeats and think of all the food she eats in the country

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion -
Where Bex leads, Panini follows,
Anywhere that she tells her to…

(sung in the tune of the GG theme song)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't even see the point in cool books anymore. There's literally millions of recipes available online. Or I'm surprised people aren't a total cheapskate like me and just look through the books in a shop and take photos of the recipes I like the look of 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't even see the point in cool books anymore. There's literally millions of recipes available online. Or I'm surprised people aren't a total cheapskate like me and just look through the books in a shop and take photos of the recipes I like the look of 👀😂
😂😂 We do this. I take photos of recipes in those nice magazines. I never really use cook books anymore just find recipes online. I've been making a lot from the tesco website recently. I have a folder of my favourite online recipes to make it easier 🙈
I did get sucked into buying Rebeccas first book though which I massively regret.

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand it when “influencers” preach about reminding us to get a smear test!
We may not be influencers but we’re not f*****g stupid, I remember to get mine done due to me remembering 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love how she reposts posts of people making her recipes but taking out ingredients and replacing them with others…. So it’s not really the recipe she wrote probably cause it’s rubbish how she suggests it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.