WhatMummyMakes #10 Hello from the other siiiiide ... I have a husband that I hiiiiiiiiide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can all her followers not find the endless obsessive Nini content annoying?! The hair photos, Jesus!

There is just nothing aspirational about the Rebecca Wilson brand. Her clothes/house/family/lifestyle….no thanks. Only aspirational thing is the book deal which is just mind boggling.

Reactions: 11
That “fringe” looks ridiculous. And swooning? Swooning? At her 4 year old daughter’s hair? Get a grip woman.

Reactions: 9
Let.nina.be.a.child.becky!!!

Why is she insistent on stealing Nina's childhood from her?

Reactions: 10
Who the hell watches titanic with a 4 y/o??? Unless you want to traumatise them from going on a boat forever 👀

Reactions: 17
Fast forwarded through scenes which were unsuitable. So the whole movie? Seriously what part of Titanic is suitable for a 4 year old?!

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I’m sorry but… TITANIC - a 3 hour flipping film that is tragic and sad, why would you watch that with a 4 year old?! Just…. Why!! She is deranged! Someone get this woman a Disney+ subscription for the love of Nina.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Literally just that bit where they do Irish dancing in the third class quarters is suitable for a four year old. That’s it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
When my daughter was in year one and studied titanic at school, the school sent an email saying please don’t let your child watch titanic as it’s unsuitable for 6 year olds and I was horrified that parents had been letting 6 year olds watch it. Nina is a preschooler. And this woman is trying to mascarade as a parent influencer. FFS where is her management? It’s so damaging that her sheep followers will copy her lead 🙄🤬🤯

• Heart
This is obviously tattle bait. There's pretty much no scenes suitable for a 4 year old. She's such a ridiculous deluded person.

Reactions: 12
Came here to say this, Titanic what the duck!!! I really don’t think I would let my mature 9 year old watch that, I would imagine, the whole second half of the film is ‘inappropriate’ WTF 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Who the hell watches titanic with a 4 y/o??? Unless you want to traumatise them from going on a boat forever 👀
Exactly. There is no way that it wouldn’t traumatise you. She’s ridiculous.

The weirdly deleted stories were at least two slides of multiple pictures of Nini with different hair styles, with her swooning about her hair pinned into a fringe so she looked like a middle aged woman with a really cheap wig.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wtaf, is she bleeping mental? Guessing we all know Titanic inside out (hello, fellow Leo obsessive from the 90s 👋🏼 who I’m sure will be Nini’s latest crush 🙄), but just to share its classification from the time…

Titanic
Passed '12' for nudity, language, threat and violence

Rebecca, Nina is FOUR! She might be your BFF4EVA but please stop mistaking that for somebody who can enjoy adult activities with you, you are literally stealing her childhood from her and ensuring she has a lifetime of therapy ahead of her. Can guarantee she will resent your smothering and weird behaviours in the future #freenini

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And Hinch gave her a big boost at some point too… I liked her from the early days of her page as we weaned at similar times, she used to be quite chatty via DMs but obvs that goes to nothing when small accounts blow up. Then I saw through all her crap - Bamboo plates, all the cheese, ridiculous recipes, the fact she’s eats out so often, spoils Nina rotten 🤢 you know I could go on - and discovered her thread here thank goodness!
She still replies to dms. Someone I know still raves about her and commented on a few stories and gets replies apparently, most exciting NOT

Wtaf, is she bleeping mental? Guessing we all know Titanic inside out (hello, fellow Leo obsessive from the 90s 👋🏼 who I’m sure will be Nini’s latest crush 🙄), but just to share its classification from the time…

Titanic
Passed '12' for nudity, language, threat and violence

Rebecca, Nina is FOUR! She might be your BFF4EVA but please stop mistaking that for somebody who can enjoy adult activities with you, you are literally stealing her childhood from her and ensuring she has a lifetime of therapy ahead of her. Can guarantee she will resent your smothering and weird behaviours in the future #freenini
Omg she let a 4yo watch titanic. I'm shocked at that, it's definitely not for little eyes

Reactions: 7
She mustn't have any friends to watch these films with so forces Nina to do so with her.. Poor Becky no mates🙄😭

Reactions: 6
TITANIC??? is she for real 😮 I only just let my daughter watch that at 11 even then I was a bit worried if it would really upset her, wow that is bad absolutely not appropriate for a 4 year old at all

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.