WhatMummyMakes #10 Hello from the other siiiiide ... I have a husband that I hiiiiiiiiide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another trip away?! Also good job asking if she wanted to go to nursery first so Nina can say yes, then offer her the holiday instead. Poor girl didn’t know how to react except that she had to please Bex.

Reactions: 12
Safe to say I ran here this morning 😂

Surely it’s not a special occasion anymore for Nina, they go away together all the time. I know my little boy would enjoy it now and again but the majority of the time he’d 100% prefer his normal routine of nursery. Or a surprise day off to stay home and play with his toys all day etc.

All her followers must be thinking the same ‘what again’

Reactions: 16
I came straight over here after seeing her stories. I know some people have more money than others and can go away as much as they like and shouldn't feel bad, however she does need to read the room.
I would also love to know how she affords all these breaks. I can't imagine her earning that much from her books.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I came straight over here after seeing her stories. I know some people have more money than others and can go away as much as they like and shouldn't feel bad, however she does need to read the room.
I would also love to know how she affords all these breaks. I can't imagine her earning that much from her books.
It’s grossly excessive. They have literally just come back from a trip away DAYS ago. She’s not relatable to her followers , a lot of whom are likely to be mums with young babies on stat mat pay, at all. I get wanting to spoil your child, but she is going to grow up without an understanding of the real world.

Reactions: 15
It's actually blown my tiny little mind! They're just back frim London and now she's off on a "Holly Bob" :sick:

What if Nina actually wanted to go to nursery?! She's never going to cope at school. 5 days a week with no little breaks in between - it's going to be a struggle.

Reactions: 17
Nina literally didn’t know how to react. Notice she looks behind the camera and then smiles and says yay. Just send her into bleeping nursery so she can play with friends her own age.

Reactions: 22
Honest to god it's taking every ounce of restraint not to message her. I absolutely DETEST her and her big fat face! Also, if you see her book covers side by side she doubles in size with each one. Ahh she just bleeping pisses me off so much I don't even know why!!!! 🤬🤬😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My nursery I have to pay regardless of whether my daughter goes or not (she does because she loves it). Why doesn’t bex just withdraw her completely. She clearly doesn’t want Nina to go or make friends her own age.

It’s literally like the last couple weeks of nursery. All the kids doing, are partying, having graduation ceremonies, and spending time with their friends b4 they go into the big world of rigid school systems.
Nina will deffo have more fun at nursery than whatever crumbling derelict castle Becky is gonna drag her off to

Reactions: 19
She's an absolute dick head. It's 3 weeks till the SIX WEEK holidays, let her go preschool then drag her around.

Her voice grates me. She's so clueless.

Reactions: 16
Another trip away?! Also good job asking if she wanted to go to nursery first so Nina can say yes, then offer her the holiday instead. Poor girl didn’t know how to react except that she had to please Bex.
She really didn’t know how to react, was horrible to watch.

Also kids that age genuinely love routine. It will have totally thrown her, once again.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Nina is at a preschool attached to a school so she won't be paying anything. I hope she doesn't take her out when they do their little graduation party for them leaving to go to "big school"

Poor nina. Bex needs to find some friends and leave nina to be a fecking child

Reactions: 10
Nina looked well pissed off. Imagine just waking up and having that big old bloated baggy eyed moon face looming at you asking you to perform like a bloody sea lion. It’s the stuff of nightmares, but Nini is institutionalised to it now.

• Haha
Yeah. It was such an off situation. Poor Nina. I don't agree with all these trips at all but maybe tell her once she's dressed and in the car, rather than in a hostage sleep deprived situation.

Reactions: 8
I think that video she made of Nina reacting to another ‘holibob’ was for our benefit, to show tattle Nina prefers skipping school …although it backfired spectacularly. Nina looked confused and hesitant on how to react- probably saw Becky’s terrifying pennywise the clown grin from behind the phone and went by that.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Nina is at a preschool attached to a school so she won't be paying anything. I hope she doesn't take her out when they do their little graduation party for them leaving to go to "big school"

Poor nina. Bex needs to find some friends and leave nina to be a fecking child
You'd need to attend preschool to graduate 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.