WhatMummyMakes #10 Hello from the other siiiiide ... I have a husband that I hiiiiiiiiide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree they live completely seperated lives, I'm not sure what he does while she's galavanting around NT sites but she never seems to spend any time with him, she's been on so many weekend aways trips as well with just mynini, I think they are living together until lady Bex can find her perfect country mansion.

Reactions: 8
Why is everything she posts a boomerang!!!! Most times a normal picture will suffice.

Can’t believe she mentioned the ‘other’. Nina probably couldn’t believe he was as allowed out. But I agree, as per usual it’s all about bex and not actually Nina.
Regarding the rings - either a)she is such a dirt bag that she is still pretending to be a single mum b) they actually are separated or c) she’s put on quite a bit of weight and her rings don’t actually fit.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she really wants Nina in their current catchment school so she’s delaying moving until she had the place secured

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she really wants Nina in their current catchment school so she’s delaying moving until she had the place secured
It could be that and now she's in the school she can move anywhere. I'm surprised she's not moved back to the North East.

Is it that competitive in England for school places? I’m in wales and regardless of catchment you’ll get your child in your school of choice

Good old Becky being super relatable with her easy and affordable lunch choices I see.
Cos we all have time (and money) to just whip up a seaweed (sorry, ‘seed weed’ - good job I’m not a published author!) wrap.
I had a bowl of cornflakes for lunch because my 2 year old wouldn’t settle for her nap and my 4 year old wanted me to watch his ‘gymnastics’ aka throw himself on the floor and roll around a bit. I also had a sneaky Twirl in the car when the kids weren’t looking because Tesco ballsed up my online order and I had to go to Aldi.
Just remembered I forgot to do a smug car park selfie boomerang. Should I go back?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it that competitive in England for school places? I’m in wales and regardless of catchment you’ll get your child in your school of choice
It is, especially where I live. People try to move to certain roads to get into my daughter's primary school. There are people in massive houses closer to the school than I am and they don't get in due to the catchment area, but qualify for the 'good' school and they go mad about it. There are parents at my daughter's school getting their children baptised so they can go to a different high school that's outstanding, as the feeder school isn't.
I can imagine Rebecca got very stressed out about schools and being the snob that she is, she'd have wanted the best school in the areas to show off.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just remembered I forgot to do a smug car park selfie boomerang. Should I go back?
Absolutely. And film your 4 year old doing their gymnastics in Aldi. Maybe throw in a humble brag about how good they are it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Bex has chosen a small country school, there are some where they are about 4 kids in reception, I'm sure she said pre school was 6 miles away from her and I think she must have moved her nursery to be in the pre school attached. There's competition for some schools in the city but not in the small schools, they only usually have the local kids, most of us don't want to drive miles to school 😂

Absolutely. And film your 4 year old doing their gymnastics in Aldi. Maybe throw in a humble brag about how good they are it.
Gah! What a missed opportunity!
Although I must confess, I wouldn’t have been able to film the gymnastics because I was *gasp* letting my 2 year old watch YouTube on my phone. SHOCK AND HORROR.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gah! What a missed opportunity!
Although I must confess, I wouldn’t have been able to film the gymnastics because I was *gasp* letting my 2 year old watch YouTube on my phone. SHOCK AND HORROR.
Don't let Be catch you do that. The absolute worst kind of parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes. It’s quite common round here for parents to start going to church every week when the kids are 2 so they’re part of the school church - you’re not considered to be part of it unless you’ve been going each week for a year. Then they all mysteriously stop attending once their places are confirmed 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
I thought the “us” and the photos of the bloke were her trolling this thread title for a moment! Then realised it was her only friend!

Taking her away again. Ffs. She's an idiot. Nina defo wanted to say pre school. They've just got back!!!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.