WhatMummyMakes #10 Hello from the other siiiiide ... I have a husband that I hiiiiiiiiide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has to be one of the worst photos she has ever uploaded of herself.
Sassy child basically means your child is a dick. Not something to aspire to. Not cute.
I think my little profile picture of her giving an egg a BJ is the worst one! this one can be second place 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sassy child basically means your child is a dick. Not something to aspire to. Not cute.
And other than that glitter she has made zero effort for that concert - tit curtain dress, hair as messy as ever and the same old eyeliner.

Reactions: 9
And other than that glitter she has made zero effort for that concert - tit curtain dress, hair as messy as ever and the same old eyeliner.
I really just wanna run a brush and some straighteners thru her hair! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG Becky stop. Just because you’re having a frap over a Brambly Feckin Hedge pop up book doesn’t mean Mynini will give a shiny tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gahhh missed the start of the new thread, bad fan / not a fan that I am 🤣🤣

@JarvisCockerSpaniel wanted to quote your post on the last thread…

Also- Becky never gets the tube does she? Always cabs or lumbers around. Bet she’s scared of using it.

It’s totally because of her size, I’d bet any money. She’d be embarrassed she has overspill on the seats, if she even fit on them. I’ve got an obese friend and she refuses to go on them for that reason, gets the bus or a taxi everywhere too when she visits.

😬😬 sad state of affairs for Nini.

• Wow
OMG Becky stop. Just because you’re having a frap over a Brambly Feckin Hedge pop up book doesn’t mean Mynini will give a shiny tit.
Hope mynini barely gives it a glance or chucks it across the room.

Also why the duck can she never make anything normal - who puts yogurt in a pizza base?!?

Reactions: 7
Can’t wait until Nini brings home Biff, Chip and Kipper from school and Bex has to read that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
we all know becky is gonna be writing her own books in Nina’s reading log

monday: WMM
Tuesday: Family Comforts
Weds: Fast Family food
Thurs: Fast & Furious family food
Friday: Furious food fast
Saturday: The Fast & The Furious Comforts: Cheese drift
Sunday: she read the ikea menu

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s so bleeping transparent, probably only posting about it so she’s sent some freebies. 😒

What is really sad, apart from her not having friends to do these things with or the fact that it is totally inappropriate for a 4 year old to be at an Adele concert is that I can remember so many of my 1st. 1st trip to the cinema, first concert, first theatre trip. They were really special occasions and something I was old enough to remember and appreciate. Rebecca has started them so young with mynini that Nina won't have any memory of the 1st time. They will all become just a regular experience rather than something really special that you remember forever. Adele at 4, frigging Downtown Abbey at 4. Mynini will be on a saga coach trip holiday next.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My first trip to the cinema was to see The Flintstones with my cousins, first concert/festival was Spice girls with my uncles (they volunteered to go for Geri), first mocktail was at my prom, first spa day was with my mates after the A level exams,
All these experiences, at different ages gave me a greater appreciation for them.
Becky seems to be hell bent on making sure every first is with her. She is literally cramming every coming of age experience possible into Nina’s preschool schedule. It might serve good memories for Becky herself, due to Nina’s submissive nature, but Nina won’t care for these experiences. She’s taking a lot of potential & curiosity out of her future.

Reactions: 15
He eyes are being swallowed up in her stodgy moon face. And mynini looks like her mini me. She definitely headed in the same direction. They both as annoying AF!

Reactions: 8
Do we think that's recognition of the other or just her? I know it could it could just be her with her saying 'us' as us Northerners do that, I just forget that she's northern.
Screenshot_20220705-101410.png

Reactions: 3
Do we think that's recognition of the other or just her? I know it could it could just be her with her saying 'us' as us Northerners do that, I just forget that she's northern.
View attachment 1393487
I came straight here when I saw this. I haven't heard her use the "northern us" before, so hoping it's some recognition that myNini wasn't a result of immaculate conception.

Reactions: 13
Either way it does not warrant yet another a giant selfie boomerang.
How does she manage to make everything about her?? How about ‘we were so proud of her!’ Or ‘she really enjoyed herself’ blah blah.
Not how excited Nina was to see HER.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She’s in the passenger seat if that’s her right hand (no wedding ring)

Reactions: 5
Her face prob lit up seeing her dad being allowed out for once.
I wonder what her performance was? Was it an impromptu outburst rolling in the deep with dance moves?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pushing all the other kids to the side "this is MY show witches - don't you know who i am" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s in the passenger seat if that’s her right hand (no wedding ring)
They have to be separated or he really doesn't mind her keeping up this single parent charade.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.