Whatlauraloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god the before picture of her shows how much work she has had done! It’s like looking at a different person. Why not just admit though? Advocates body positivity but is clearly lying about a lot of things. I admire her confidence but I think it’s fast turning into arrogance?

And have you noticed avoids the question about cost of her teeth? Gifted perhaps🤔
I thought that too. All she said was that she could have bought herself a second or third hand car but bought her teeth instead. Is it a second hand audi or a second hand fiesta....vast range in price 😂

Reactions: 1
I thought that too. All she said was that she could have bought herself a second or third hand car but bought her teeth instead. Is it a second hand audi or a second hand fiesta....vast range in price 😂
Even if she said it cost the same price as a second hand fiesta I’d be dubious. I generally don’t believe a word she says. Compulsive liar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I really hate the difference in colour between her fake teeth and the natural bottom teeth. It just makes the top set look SO false when you can see them both at the same time.

Reactions: 4
What was going on with Lauras live?
I've noticed she's deleted all her photos of AL?!

😐 weird! She's also removed the 💍 from her IG bio. I don't think they've broken up - I'm assuming it's because of the discussion here about her previous marriage.

• Wow
😐 weird! She's also removed the 💍 from her IG bio. I don't think they've broken up - I'm assuming it's because of the discussion here about her previous marriage.
Probably doesn’t want the new husband finding out about her past. Does Al even know she was married previously?

• Wow
She did a story saying she forgot to put tjem on after using a body oil or something. She definitely is up to something, covering all traces of her past. If laura hadnt been so deceptive then she wouldnt be in this mess

Reactions: 2
I didn't see it all, only tuned in for about ten mins. She mentioned basically everything except the ex / first wedding. Said that we were all exaggerating and that she hasn't had her lips done. Oh and that of course her accent changes when she's drunk cos that's just what happens and that she doesn't ever put on fake voices. Then she went back to talking about Olay products and I turned it off.

• Haha
I didn't see it all, only tuned in for about ten mins. She mentioned basically everything except the ex / first wedding. Said that we were all exaggerating and that she hasn't had her lips done. Oh and that of course her accent changes when she's drunk cos that's just what happens and that she doesn't ever put on fake voices. Then she went back to talking about Olay products and I turned it off.
Olay?

Before Christmas she did a live raving about boots number 7 and saying thats all she uses.

She's a liar, and fake. Laura is just full of bullshit

Well I hate liars so I scrolled her insta (yep I have too much time on my hands!) and she references her wedding day and her husband. Posts from around 2015-2016.

I caught some of her live this morning and she was talking about being tattled again. Saying how she has to justify everything she says now because it’s twisted and people gossip. Apparently she eventually wants to take a step back from social media too. Also tried to defend her accent and the way her voice comes across sometimes. I think she’s been outed for who she really is and is now back pedalling. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I caught some of her live this morning and she was talking about being tattled again. Saying how she has to justify everything she says now because it’s twisted and people gossip. Apparently she eventually wants to take a step back from social media too. Also tried to defend her accent and the way her voice comes across sometimes. I think she’s been outed for who she really is and is now back pedalling. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Dunno how she can distance herself when social media is her job

Reactions: 1
Is this a not so subtle dig at tattle then...
Jealous of what? Covering up a marriage??

Attachments

Last edited:

She's rattled by tattle 😂😂

• Haha
Talk about triggered! Not bothered about what’s said but I’m going to do live after live talking about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Jealous of.... She's got absolutely nothing I'm jealous of. Yet another insta famous liar, who spins their sheep around their little finger when someone questions the fact that their bullshit is dripping, also, she loves the sound of her own fake as duck mackem accent, while she squeals troll!

Reactions: 5
Dunno how she can distance herself when social media is her job
She said that people have often said she’d be a good advocate for new mothers etc talking about experiences and reviewing stuff but she said she’d need to leave the gram before having kids because she didn’t want them seeing all the negative things said.
Talk about triggered! Not bothered about what’s said but I’m going to do live after live talking about it 🤷🏻‍♀️
on her previous live she apparently broke down in tears and stopped it because she got so upset. Today someone asked her what happened and she deliberately avoided the question.

Now I see how fake she can be, I can’t unsee it. She said she’d start handing out feedback forms to everyone she met so she could back up how genuine she was!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.