Whatlauraloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what mysterious "accident" she always references? I feel like she would have posted more about it at the time but she only ever references it in the past tense.
That was an accident in a lift she got trapped in while working at Barclays. She pretended to have a better job title than she actually had. She was telling people she was an international account manager when really she was a customer service advisor at a call centre based in Sunderland.

A lot of people are taking an interest in this post on tattle now. A few of her bullying victims are watching and are trying to build the courage to speak out about her fat shaming them, stealing boyfriends, her cheating and her fake wealth she supposedly has but i won’t share those stories I’ll wait to those people tell their story themselves.

michael aka husband a is aware of the story and he’s not a social media lover. There’s two sides to a story and if you ever hear about some of the stuff she’s done. You would side with him completely. He’s the victim of a deluded fraud, bully and attention seeker who wanted to be famous by doing no work whatsoever. She is horrible!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
interesting thread .... would love to see if any of the original plus size bloggers contribute to this thread ...

Reactions: 3
Did she get a payout from barclays
Not too sure. It was assumed yes because she played on it as some major life trauma.
People who know Laura will know that she will come out and claim that people are bullying her and will play the victim in all this despite the many people she has bullied in the last watching this post.
Laura likes to bully by excluding people, pretend they don’t exist in her life as a way of pushing them out of her circle. She’s done this for years. She also posts things to provoke a person she would like to upset. So all of her wedding aimed photos will be a cheap shot at Michael to try and make him jealous. She’s done this for many years. She bullies people by excluding them and photos herself doing things they would like or with a social circle they would want to be in.
Don’t be taken in by this awful bully and don’t believe when she cries about people being nasty on here. She is the nasty vile person underneath it all. Don’t be fooled

Reactions: 6
Not too sure. It was assumed yes because she played on it as some major life trauma.
People who know Laura will know that she will come out and claim that people are bullying her and will play the victim in all this despite the many people she has bullied in the last watching this post.
Laura likes to bully by excluding people, pretend they don’t exist in her life as a way of pushing them out of her circle. She’s done this for years. She also posts things to provoke a person she would like to upset. So all of her wedding aimed photos will be a cheap shot at Michael to try and make him jealous. She’s done this for many years. She bullies people by excluding them and photos herself doing things they would like or with a social circle they would want to be in.
Don’t be taken in by this awful bully and don’t believe when she cries about people being nasty on here. She is the nasty vile person underneath it all. Don’t be fooled
With me she befriended me and learned all about my mental health and basically said she was a friend. Then suddenly stopped replying etc. Knowing im vulnerable due to my own mental health, it wasnt very nice of her

• Sad
Can somebody explain her body shape to me?
I really don’t intend to sound mean but what is going on there?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She carries probably 90% of her weight in the middle of her body. Her arms and legs are normal sized but her stomach and back are much larger. She is definitely not a shape you see often but lots of people carry weight differently i suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️

She is a catfish though cos when you see pics of her from mid arms upwards she looks like a "normal sized" person.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She used to be a blogger and used associate with me back in 2010. I’ve now deleted my blog etc. Wasn’t really popular. When I qualified as a dietitian she unfollowed me from all social media 😂
She’s very shallow and bullies people by excluding them and making bitchy references about them behind their back. In the case of her 1st husband she will never mention him again but make posts with the new MRWLL or MRWLL2 to make Michael jealous. It’s very typical her which is nasty and shallow

Reactions: 2
Speaks volumes if she blocks someone as soon as they become a dietician. Surely someone who is so pro health and wellness would value a professionals input.

Speaks volumes if she blocks someone as soon as they become a dietician. Surely someone who is so pro health and wellness would value a professionals input.
It would take the spotlight off her potentially. She is all about her own ego!

Reactions: 2
I always think it looks like her arse is on backwards 🤷🏻‍♀️ there HAS to be a medical reason behind it
Imagine that's all it was she got up one day put her arse on backwards made an living on insta and said duck it I'll leave it on wrong way round 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure she used to have a huge YouTube following... what happened there?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.