Whatlauraloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s denied having lip fillers or her teeth done. Fake AF!!

Wait, what?
There's a bunch of stuff posted from when she had her teeth done. I don't understand why these people blatantly lie when there's a ton of stuff on the internet to prove they're lying.

Reactions: 2
I've never heard her say her teeth are real. She was open about getting them and I've definitely heard her talking about them in general.

The lips though... different story! She does claim her lips are natural and that when she got her teeth done her lips now sort of "pull" over the teeth (cause they're bigger than her natural teeth) and that makes her lip look bigger.

Not sure what I think about that to be honest. I do think she is very pretty and has gorgeous skin.

Did anyone see her live last night? She was pissed and started talking about people who are talking about her on the Internet. I assumed she was on about this thread. Happened about 3am

Reactions: 1
I would have thought she could have a market for second weddings. To be a blogger you have to be honest, not share your whole life, but be honest. I couldnt care less that she's been married before, but I wish she would be honest. I don't care that she's fat, or that she has a big tummy, I care that she lies and makes out positive thinking makes everything easy. I don't care where clothes are from, or how much you make from aff links, but be honest, and remember your audience. If you're pairing with a catalogue, it comes with moral obligations of promoting debt to look fancy.

Reactions: 9
I've never heard her say her teeth are real. She was open about getting them and I've definitely heard her talking about them in general.

The lips though... different story! She does claim her lips are natural and that when she got her teeth done her lips now sort of "pull" over the teeth (cause they're bigger than her natural teeth) and that makes her lip look bigger.

Not sure what I think about that to be honest. I do think she is very pretty and has gorgeous skin.
Each to their own. I think she’s plain and a weird shape. I laugh when does the little bo peep ringlets 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Each to their own. I think she’s plain and a weird shape. I laugh when does the little bo peep ringlets 😂😂😂
She actually has a pretty face. She ruins herself with her fake internet persona, bitchy personality and won’t even admit to being married before, don’t understand why you would throw yourself into social media then lie. It catches up.

She is as genuine as a market stall designer watch

Did anyone see her live last night? She was pissed and started talking about people who are talking about her on the Internet. I assumed she was on about this thread. Happened about 3am
Didn’t see it, what was said?

Reactions: 3
She is talking about her teeth and her last "relationship" on stories just now. Coincidence...

Answering questions on her stories and said her last relationship. Didnt mention he was her HUSBAND. Liar

I know!! I’m sure many questions will be ignored!!
I really can’t stand that put on voice- just talk normally like you did last night when you were on your stories.

She actually has a pretty face. She ruins herself with her fake internet persona, bitchy personality and won’t even admit to being married before, don’t understand why you would throw yourself into social media then lie. It catches up.

She is as genuine as a market stall designer watch

Didn’t see it, what was said?
Just started to do sad faces and pretend crying, it only lasted a minute or so. Followed by quote or something about bullies and that she is a nice person. Everything was deleted the following morning.

So strange. I had a look on twitter and there was plenty of tweets referencing her wedding, getting married or being married. So unless that was all BS then she definitely rewriting history. I think it's also deceptive to not caveat her appearance on Curvy Brides with "oh btw I have actually had a wedding before!" 😶

The sly cow, misleading people who basically are the reason she earns money. Without followers she would need a proper job, and laura wont have that as she wont have time for all her self care (list of 10s of things)

WhatLauraLies (WLL) about. She’s definitely had her lips done! The picture someone posted before shows how much she has changed. Hate the sweet and innocent voice she puts on as well. Why so fake!!!!

Reactions: 8
WhatLauraLies (WLL) about. She’s definitely had her lips done! The picture someone posted before shows how much she has changed. Hate the sweet and innocent voice she puts on as well. Why so fake!!!!
Wasn't that when she was screaming in all her glory common as muck mackam twang on her drunken videos, the true accent shining through 😂

Reactions: 4
Wasn't that when she was screaming in all her glory common as muck mackam twang on her drunken videos, the true accent shining through 😂
Pleased people are seeing what people who know her see. Constant lies and a fake persona trying to get freebies and cash from companies to fund her false lavish lifestyle.
Trying to deny being married to Michael after all she put him through is disrespectful. Horrible person!

Reactions: 3
My god the before picture of her shows how much work she has had done! It’s like looking at a different person. Why not just admit though? Advocates body positivity but is clearly lying about a lot of things. I admire her confidence but I think it’s fast turning into arrogance?

And have you noticed avoids the question about cost of her teeth? Gifted perhaps🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.